• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Resurgence of Yamatai (YSS Resurgence)

Hey guys, I feel like this plot started off kind of slow and janky, without me giving a clear sense of direction, and we had so many players (both posting and sometimes not posting) that it became really hard to follow along. Now, I'm not going to give up on things but I do want to ask you guys: Do you want to just wrap this current mission up ASAP as kind of a pilot episode, throw in it the film can, and then start a fresh mission? We lost some Yamataian plots recently and it's up to Resurgence to lead the way and be Yamatai's flagship plot so I want to step up my GM game the best I can.

I'm also good either way. I think wrapping up this mission would put everyone back on the same page for the next one.

I can edit my post if everyone wants to wrap up. I was actually thinking about asking everyone to extract given we're in a bad IC situation, but didn't want to cut the mission short if there was still something to it.

That's probably a good idea for both IC and OOC. Personally, I want to go spelunking in PNUGen, but a fresh mission would also be fun.

Ethereal, I was of the same mind. It sounded to me like some people wanted to go on but I figured we can always go on after we had everyone regroup at the shuttle. This is such a great plot!

Hrm. Making a catch-up on the wrap up might fit, especially since Aradia's part of the injured crew. Would be a bit easier to get a post made...

Plus I can stress out the little Arble back on the ship with the bad news >:3

You guys want to JP tomorrow night (Thursday) and Friday night for 90-minute turbo JPs at 8:30pm-10pm EST?

Also, I'm going to set up a Resurgence subforum soon so this OOC thread and the RP thread will live there once it's created. Just giving you guys a heads up to look out for that change.

Ahhh, I really want to but I’m out Thursday night (finally getting a vaccine!!).

I can be there on Friday though.

Those JPs would be about 00:30-02:00am for us Europeans. I might be able to take part tonight for a bit, but it's a work night so maybe not. Friday night should be possible as I don't think I have any notable plans for Saturday and can lose the sleep.

Did it not get posted? I think I have a copy saved.

Anyone interested in getting an commission for their Resurgence character?

I would like to give this artist some business:

I can pay for it if you want. First to respond gets it!

I could go for some more Aradia art, or art in general. Don't need it for free tho, save the free commission charge for someone who has no character art :p

I agree, I've got some pretty sweet art of Sanda already. But it you're already going to be getting art for the Resurgence characters it might be cool to get a couple of group shots or pairs. Like maybe Sanda and Kwabba or a group shot of all the enlisted with Sanda standing a head taller than everyone else. 🤣

RPG-D RPGfix
Back