• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Resurgence of Yamatai (YSS Resurgence)

I am going to try and pick up my posting pace. Heck, short, regular posts are than waiting forever for some David Weber novel of a post. :)

@Cowboy I noticed when I was reading your post that all the links are broken. Are you able to fix them? Or should I edit them out?

Sorry about that. My internet went down Saturday afternoon and I when I checked Comcast it said technicians were working in the area. After 24 hours I called and they said they were very sorry, it should be back up soon. 48 hours later and still no internet I called again. The guy told me even if they were working it shouldn't be down that long. We figured out it was my router. 5 mins fiddling with it and I've got WiFi again. I'll give it a try myself @Wes just so I can figure out what I did wrong.

Hey @Wes. I know what I did wrong. I was using Wiki links the way you use them on the wiki. But it won't let me edit the post now. If you could fix it Wes I'd appreciate it.

Next week I will be on a business trip so unsure how well it would lend to me being able to do a JP. I'd be game to give it a try if I can.

Sorry for the delay. I'm loving how quick we seem to be moving but I've gotten really busy this week. I might have a chance to post tonight but most likely it'll be tomorrow.

Anyone up for a JP Tuesday night (21st) at 8:30pm Eastern?

Just a heads up. My wife and I are moving this week. We've already spent this whole weekend packing and still have a ways to go. We've got to be out by the end of the month but the bank is still working on the loan so we can't move in to our new house yet. It's been very frustrating. That said, I doubt I have much time this week for Star Army. I have been getting on to keep up to date with the plot but I doubt I get any time to post myself though I will sure try.

Okay, thanks for the update! Also, shucks, I wanted to so a JP this week. The JPs we've done have been great.

It kind of works for me as well. I've got nasty cold coursing through me right now. And I'm going 'Meh' on trying to figure out how to tor-I mean dea- I mean respond to Thad at the moment. Thankfully it isn't COVID again. I went and got myself tested asap. Will feel better eventually as I suck down Nyquil and sleep like the dead.

Feedback time! You can post here or PM me if you want to respond privately.

1. Are you enjoying the RP? What do you love about it?
2. Got any suggestions for me as a GM?
3. What are places you want the ship to visit next?
4. What scenarios would you like your character to be in?
5. Are you interested in regular JP nights every 2 weeks? (or other schedule?)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back