• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events Retired (Again?!)

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
Hey all,

Most of you new folks don't know me, sorry for that! But for those that know is that my years in writing have been eventful in my personal life. It took me away from here after contributing quite a lot and I came back after @Andrew asked me to give it another shot. I am partly responsible for it myself but that spark of writing that I have been struggling with is running out of fuel. My desire to write on a term of obligated writing and reach other expectations that to a certain degree are impossible to reach is getting less appealing to me. Thus I am considering my position of writing as a whole and how I approach it, it has been eating at me for weeks.

So I took a step back and just looked at the bigger picture as SARP is not the only group I am part of it. And I noticed that life continues without me as that is how it works right? So I come to the conclusion that my time of 20+ years of writing in a cooperative form comes to an end. I can honestly say that I have seen every style, learn everything I potentially could, and see the good, the bad, and the ugly of writing in this style.

Thanks for everything and I surely stick around so feel free to chat ;) but my story of this writing style comes to an end.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back