• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Life Events Return of Wozp (sort of)

LittleWasp

Hello, everybody.

I took a break from roleplay last year due to RL reasons. I feel like I might be well enough to creep my way back onto SARP, bit by bit. I wanna start small so I don't get too overwhelmed, so I probably won't join more than one plot at a time. Mikki-chan is the character I'm most interested in playing right now: Does anyone have any plots that might make a good home for her?

Wasper! ^v^ *Gives the wasper a fluffy, birby hug!*

I don't know many plots that would fit well with what I know of Mikki, sadly :c

well, given the current situation of the HEF thread you could easily join in for a random reason like "she felt like it" and would be able to help out here and there, its not a combat intensive plot so she can do character interactions and there's a couple of other AI she can play with too, if you feel up to joining that is, I can always talk to you in discord more about it if it takes your fancy ^^

Welcome back waspy hugs
HEF would be a good fit I reckon, it has a wide variety of characters (both wacky and more normal) so I can see that working for you ^^
Plenty of other great plots to consider though.

Last edited:
Horizon Expeditionary Force, pretty much we (yes, Clubby and Skully included) are riding around in a rolling bunker, trying to map out a planet - for some reason I'm picturing a scenario where we find Mikki-chan bumbling about in the sandstorm all adorable-like >u<

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back