• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Returnee here!

PaleAsteria

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
You can just call me Asteria c:

How'd you find Star Army?
What feels like forever ago, I saw a banner ad (it was like 2008ish?)

What interested you in joining?
Honestly I'm not sure, I just had a lot of fond memories here, but I was young and absolutely awful at RP back then. I'm clearly more than a little curious how it feels to be back on the site now that I've come into my own.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes. c:
It may not be text-based, but I run multiple DnD games every week, and end up being team mom in most group settings, so I like to think I have a good sense of helping my co-players shine through my contributions and actions.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Well, I did manage to run a game of DnD so emotionally charged and cathartic it brought the whole table to a sobbing mess, so that's my badge of honor in the RP realm. (it was a magical girl styled game about getting through trauma. Heavy stuff, but like I said, cathartic.)

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    Female by a large margin, though playing male or other gendered characters could certainly have a charm.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Either, I'm a DnDer and a Writer.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Both! I like a good balance of intrapersonal drama and action.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    I've been rather jazzed to try playing an alien, but hey, I'm up for whatever. I can find fun in whatever archetype.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Either sounds fun to me.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Either way works for me, I'm flexible and experienced with both.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language:
    up to 3
  • Violence:
    up to 3
  • Sexuality:
    up to 3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
I don't honestly have anything specific in mind that I'm looking to RP in particular. It's the community and setting that have drawn me back moreso than a burning desire to RP something specific.

Howdy, Asteria! Welcome back. You probably don't remember me, since I only joined on Friday. I may end up asking you lots of questions. :p

RPG-D RPGfix
Back