• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Returning after a longer than expected hiatus

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
Wow, looking at my last entries for my characters, I have been gone for 4 years. Though it sure did not feel like it. But this seemed to be the proper place to announce my desire to become active once more. So I have a lot to catch up on before I figure what my next move is going to be.

Wow, looking at my last entries for my characters, I have been gone for 4 years. Though it sure did not feel like it. But this seemed to be the proper place to announce my desire to become active once more. So I have a lot to catch up on before I figure what my next move is going to be.
Hope to see you return in fashion :Lc

You are still here, haha.

I have a lot of back pay and story to set up. Or is there a policy regarding returning players of existing characters?

Heya!

I don't know how things are handled when a player returns after several years of absence-but I think if the characters are already approved you can still use them for RP?

Heya!

I don't know how things are handled when a player returns after several years of absence-but I think if the characters are already approved you can still use them for RP?
This is accurate. Some people (like myself) might ask you to put them through re-approval just to bring them up-to-date/make sure everything is 100% okay, but for the most part?

@demibear - You should be good to go once you find a plot for them and speak with the GM about getting them in.

It's definitely good to see you around again! It's crazy to think so much time passed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back