• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Returning after an absence so long, I'm practically a newbie all over again... :p

iaincarter

Some people call me Crazy...
🌟 Site Supporter
Hey all!

Received an e-mail about the 2015 survey and, as I have been looking for a sci-fi fix lately, it seemed like a good time to come back to take in the changes throughout the community.

I'm an avid sci-fi nut, although it is only since leaving StarArmy that I have truly come to appreciate how much I enjoy the delights of military science fiction. I gain great satisfaction from both writing and roleplaying and have partaken of both in many different genres in the past twenty years.

I believe in trying to avoid absolutes, keeping an open mind and that the glass is always full. Other than that, I look forward to exploring this place and getting to know some of you fine writers!

Welcome Iaincarter,

Always good to see folks return to SARP. So, check things out. Let us know what we can do to help you get back into the swing of things.

Thanks Nashoba!

My current plan is to have a little look around SARP, then see what openings there are before jumping in at the deep end. Figure I can best catch up on setting info whilst developing a character. :)

True, because depending on which faction you choose some info is not relative.

Holy crap! I remember you!

*gives you a big hug*

Welcome back, man! What I can do to help you get settled in again?

Heya Wes!

*returns hug*

Well lets see, so far I have tracked down and partially updated my userpage on the wiki as well as my personal details on the forums. I think I need to apply to get myself 'adult' access to view the hidden sections, or some such. Other than that, I'm setting myself up in the IRC chat on mirc, clicking through the wiki articles and looking at the roleplay openings in the main and open sub-forums as I think about what sort of character I would like to dig in with...

Adult access granted!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back