• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Closed Reward Meeting Participation With A Chance for Discord Nitro

These suggestions have been dropped by the suggestor or rejected by staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
One idea I had was that we could reward a random (chosen by bot roll) member with a prize each community meeting. I tried this before with Doordash and that worked out poorly since some members were in out of service areas and in other countries. So I'm thinking that a better option would be to give Discord Nitro to members. It would also probably get our server boosted.

The downside is this would cost us money which, to be fair, the site doesn't have much of (read: donations don't cover the existing budget and the remainder falls on me each month). That aside, if we want to boost the server it makes a lot more sense to give out Nitro to our members and let them do it and make someone in the community smile than just buying it for myself.

Edit: For like 2 seconds the title said "Raffle" but it's not a raffle since we're not asking for anything so I changed it.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
What about artwork? You've been making some pretty sweet art lately and I've got a few characters I wouldn't mind new art for.

Reactions: Wes
What about artwork? You've been making some pretty sweet art lately and I've got a few characters I wouldn't mind new art for.
  • Making art takes time, and I already spend almost all my free time on SARP
  • I'm already fulfilling art requests for free as much as I reasonably can (see below)
  • This would create a situation where I "owe" people artwork for winning
  • People would win art when their character already has some/Doesn't benefit the people who need it most
I'm already making character art based on user requests. Priority goes to characters without art. The weirder or more inhuman the character looks (even things like neko ears) the more work it takes for me to make those and the longer it takes to fulfill. I already have a full workload.

It looks like people are not a fan of winning free Discord Nitro. I will close this suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back