• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Rewrite] Raion Torēsu

Rizzo

For years it has been alluded and accepted that Candon Suites is not the man’s real name. Much of his backstory has been ignored as it was vastly easier for a new player, as I was at the time, to add history I was unfamiliar with. As I’ve sufficient experience with SARP and its history it is no longer acceptable to continue using my flagship character without completing his history. Candon Suites has become something of an Influential character as he appears in stories beyond the confines of the Yamataian faction and have impacted the live of other characters along the way.

I’m proud to present the original identity of Candon Suites, Raion Torēsu!

As this name along with the associated history contains minor spoilers I ask that anyone who chooses to read this please not publicize the contents of the Wiki page, though if you do I have done my best to write in such a way that spoilers will be minimal.

Due to the historical references leading back to the Elysian Wars I am seeking approval from @Arbitrated to ensure no inaccuracies.

Due to strong ties to SAINT I am seeking approval from @raz to ensure accurate portrayal of both SAINT and Director Shida.

Due to the lack of connected plot and my desire to remove the list of financial expenditures and strong connection to the character Oshiro Masumi I am seeking approval from @Ametheliana. He realistically has access to all the resources he’ll ever need now so I feel that tracking his salary has become redundant.

Due to the insertion of a ship Raionpuraido and associated infantry into the Fourth Elysian War and First Mishhuvurthyar War, Criminal background, absence of GM approval, need of FM approval, and deviation from the normal method of character building I am seeking approval from @Wes.

I don't see anything that'd be a problem in regards to Elysia, pre or post-rework. Seems fine to me on that front >v>b

Due to strong ties to SAINT I am seeking approval from @raz to ensure accurate portrayal of both SAINT and Director Shida.
While Director Shida is familiar with many existing operatives, it seems out-of-character for them to take direct interest in the recruitment or training of a specific guy. That said, I don't really mind as long as this never becomes a thing used against Shida and their efficacy as leader of SAINT. Because Candon/Toresu is an anomalous product of Neko reproduction on top of being good at killing Mishhu, the story at least makes sense.
Shida who ordered Candon to be subjected to the harshest treatment and most intense training for the entire duration.
Again, I don't really mind on this point (especially because Wes approved it), but I'm not entirely sure how SAINT training would be intensified for a single soldier in a class. It's difficult and grueling for anybody, Neko or otherwise. Just something to think about I guess.

Would that mean there's a whole class of people with the exact same training as Candon running around for SAINT? That's a neat idea. "OH NO! She was with the class of YE 34!"

Would that mean there's a whole class of people with the exact same training as Candon running around for SAINT? That's a neat idea. "OH NO! She was with the class of YE 34!"
This is actually starting to become a meme theme for played SAINT characters.

"You were in INDOC with Yukari?!"

"Saiga commanded the red team during your exam?!"

"Class of YE34 with Candon?!"

Somebody please stop SAINT players. Absolute madmen.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back