• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Rikugun Rangers

Ethereal

Banned Member
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/saso-split.69108/
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=stararmy:occupations:rikugun_ranger
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
As part of the reorganisation I'm doing to split up the current Star Army Rangers and their regiments into their own MOS' under conventional commands.

Nothing new here really, just a change of organisation and giving the old "Commando" Regiment their own MOS.

Putting this part of the Rangers under Rikugun Area Armies as their new standard reporting line.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
FM Approved, so @Wes for the actual review.

Well, put together. Definitely, Yamatai FM approved.

Is there an issue with keeping the old patch?

Noted on the page, please update the struct and remove the "There are no prerequisites for this occupation." just like the others.

It just doesn't fit with the new SASO scheme, which uses standardised flower patches. If I can't find someone willing to make new art we can use the old ones
I'm fine making flower art seeing as I did the CSAR one. And I've basically got the backer diamond asset already made with silver and gold trim (need to make a bronze)

Was checking some random things this morning while waiting on some government paperwork, it seems like this page was deleted from the wiki? I can't see a reason why it was done being referenced, so can someone provide context please?

yep, it was said I'd do this in OP of my approved change thread : ]

RPG-D RPGfix
Back