• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Gaming RimWorld

IQ

Amazing game. Great to imagine stories with and such. I've recently gotten back into it again and I will start a new campaign, with my colonists being SARP players. Now, Cassandra Classic on savage is twice as bad as it sounds, so people will die. And when I think the first colony is settled, I'll go for Randy Random and see how long it thrives and whether or not I can organize a mining colony. I'll also make updates here when a colonist does something important, either it being a heroic feat, or death. I'll be keeping it somewhat in character and spin a tale around it. I'm starting off with the Crashlanded scenario, which means I start with 3 colonists, basic supplies and a random pet.

My first three colonists are @Jack Pine, a sanguine jogger super soldier with high combat skills, though barely any other utility. @SirSkully a nudist gay combat medic that also has a very strong construction skill, he also loves planting. And @HarperMadi, a kind, hard working teacher.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back