• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Roy Savage

The wiki should know everything, so his place of birth etc should be on it even if he doesn't know it.

Awesome and thank you for your interest in the Resistance. My apology for taking so long, but work and driving 2 hours took quite a bite in my planning. I have looked over your character and I got to say it looks quite impressive of what you wrote down so far. However, there is a problem that Yamatai doesn't allow mercenaries in their space, the only way to get in Yamatai space is either by Exchange program that the Nep has with Yamatai or as a civilian (without guns).

My humble advice, in this case, would be to write down in the history section that you took a holiday and that Hanako's world is the spot to be for a good vacation. Yet shit hit the fan when Kuv invades the world.

For clarification, you can be a mercenary and enter Yamataian space, as long as you're not doing merc work in Yamatai space while you're there. The law is essentially against private military forces, not really against individuals. The idea being that the Star Army should be the sole military force in Yamatai - this is due to previous rebellions.

I've done the additions to have Roy be on leave during the invasion ^^

And don't worry about the delay. I'm on the other side of the world (in Asia), so I'm used to the timezone difference

I don't see any other objections in the bio so Approved! Welcome to the Resistance :D, I will send you a DM on how to do enter the mission :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back