• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Rejected Submission [Rules] Weapon Limitations Update

FrostJaeger

Chief Parakeet
Banned Member
  • Submission Type: Rules Update
  • FM Approved Yet? No, @Wes.
  • Faction Requires Art? No.
For Reviewers:
  • Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No.
  • Contains Links to Unapproved Articles? No.
  • Contains New Art? No.
  • Previously Submitted? Yes; approved by Wes.
  • Changelog: Link
  • Checklist Requested? Yes.

The only change in this version is that I added the following to the Notes section...

* Weapon-carrying systems capable of being easily deployed or launched from a host platform’s cargo bay or internal stores count towards the weapon limits described in the previous sections.

* Drones, [[guide:mecha_and_power_armors#mecha|mecha]], [[guide:mecha_and_power_armors#power_armors|power armor]], [[guide:aerospace_craft|small craft]], and [[guide:ground_vehicles|vehicles]] that are part of a host platform's complement do not count towards the weapon limits described in the previous sections.

...and added an OOC Notes section.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I hate to go full n͑̍̆͂͜͠ȩ̴ͮ̽ͤ̆c̉ͧ̍ͮ̓͌͆̈́̀̕͜r̶̢͛͊̎̏͒̇o̸ͫͥ̾͋͏̴m̸̆͒̃͌ͦ̓̐̽҉ä́ͨͯ̒̏ͤ̊n̢̆̑ͮ́̾͛c̀͊̾̽̈́͌ͯͧ͡ě̷̔̓̌̌̈ͫ͟͡r̶̨̓̂ͣ͋͑ͩͣ̔͠ on this, @Wes, but may I have a "yay" or "nay" on this, please? I ask only because a future submitter is wondering whether or not they should take this update into account when writing up their submission.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back