• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Life Events Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

I'm glad you got in touch with myself and Wes. We both are so relieved to hear you're still with us.

I know you still face difficult times, and we are with you every step of the way! I'll see you in our machine of marvelous ideas!

😍

Thank you, Jack. I never thought I would use that phrase seriously...

Thank you, Jack. I never thought I would use that phrase seriously...
I don't think any of us ever intended for you to have to use it seriously. I'm happy to know the truth now. Its been nice these past few days reconnecting and sharing ideas again. Your creativity will always be part of SARP. Even if you don't return to RP, I will continue our work ♥ I spent a lot of time talking to a ghost, Im glad it was not a ghost. I feel aweful that I was led to believe you were gone for good.

Three Cheers for Yuuki! HIP HIP... HOORAH!! HIP HIP... HOORAH!! HIP HIP... HOORAH!!
:D
On a slightly less serious turn, it's damned good to see ya again. I think I can safely say that if we all could, you'd be getting squished by a lot of hugs. :)

It was heart-wrenching to hear of your passing but it's so great to know it wasn't true. You're an amazing person and I'm happy to know the world still gets to have you around!

Thanks Ame, I’m sorry you all had to go through that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back