• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.
Darkly AWESOME.

And the girls are going to kick so much ass. Cinder is going to get stronger too. And Oscar! How well will he do adapting to his new role as the new Wizard Ozpin?

And Raven? Is she going to start favoring sides, or is she going to double-down on her own tribe -- to Qrow's detriment?

What of Renora, the ship of ships? Are we going to see Lancaster?

Just give us Bumblby, RT. Just give it to us. It's magical. Give.

Only as a reanimated puppet with false memories made to torture jaune and the rest. And you know they gunna reveal her with just paler skin, some of salems skin cracks and a different hair style and length with a mask.

i just want best girl back. Bring back my ice cream daughter. We need her redemption arc where she tracks down and hunts down the rubes while learning of her past through flashbacks of her and roman.
ai0.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_original_001_301_622_0d1.jpg

i just want best girl back. Bring back my ice cream daughter. We need her redemption arc where she tracks down and hunts down the rubes while learning of her past through flashbacks of her and roman.
You.

You are a new favorite person. If you weren't already.

I want my Gelato. I would take a fling of Baked Alaska.

Just give us the Ice Cream Daughter of Dastardly Deeds.

Didnt they recognize some of the ships in the episode where they fight the paladin off the freeway by Ruby shouting out ship names as team formations?

Edit* Research answered my own question.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back