• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.
I have not yet met a fellow Lancaster fan. I'm with you on that one.

I'd be happy if they finally got to be registered hunters. Doesn't seem likely, but hell, who knows anymore. I hope the ACE-OPS become the fables they deserve to be. Completely unfair for me to say this early on, but STILL. Hurting the queens? The Electric Empress?! It cannot stand.

My plan, as it is now, is to go to Emerald City Comic Con and meet the main cast, especially Arryn Zech (Blake). If I could meet Casey Lee Williams (the singer on most of the soundtracks), I'd do so too.

This series has a lot of meaning to a lot of folk. Glad to have you on board!

Cool DJ, good luck with that! And I do agree I think the music is one of the real stars of the series and are great songs even all on their own. (I really like Yang's Theme "I Burn" and "Red Like Roses II" especially).

Last edited:
I love how they went to casey's dad, jeff williams at the start cause he did a lot of the RVB music and they frankly couldnt afford much for the starting budget of RWBY. And Jeff was like "Yeah, But sign my daughter too cause you know you liked the vocals she did for RVB and she could use a good outlet at her age (She was a minor then) and we got a deal"

And Monty's like "Bep, Alright, Deal!"

If you haven't already, check out Casey's band, OK Goodnight. They just released an EP, and she's really good on it! This is their single, Think Again.

People are already screeching on tumblr and reddit because Ren was supposed to be ace or something.
That's surprising; I thought Ruby was the clearest example of an ace. (Though it appears uncertain to me.)

I like how the show packs so much emotion and feeling into relatively few lines. The short episodes necessitate it, sure, but the VO talent still delivers. That whole episode (E6) just felt. Really enjoyed that.

Ireland and Oum (Nora and Ren) do a great job.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back