• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Ryu-Mizumitsu Clan Response to the Discourse Party

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
To: Senator Iemochi Seinosuke

Honorable Senator,

I would first like to congratulate you in turning my attention back to the internal politics of the imperial senate. It is rare that I take the time to watch the decorum and those with the honor of being there.

Your formation of the Discourse Party, which I still have not heard any talking points or what it stands for, is a possible good thing for the future health of our Empire. For too long have others been made to believe they have no voice on our course as a people and the affairs of the civilian side of Imperial Bureaucracy. It is how you accomplished this that concerns me.

The Imperial Senate is supposed to be a place of solemn and professional discussions. Even if one feels that they are slighted, there are things you do and there are things you do not do on the floor to address it. Your actions, I believe, will serve as a rallying cry for elements of the traditional protectors of the Empire that should have remained dormant.

In helping the Empire, I fear you might cause more damage to it. I will be watching you and your party's actions closely, Senator. Soothe the maelstrom forming and be the force of good you want to be.

Ryu-Mizumitsu Yuki
Daimyo, Ryu-Mizumitsu Clan

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back