• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
43年7月
To: Osman Heavy Industries, Noval Heavy Industries, Origin Industries

Greetings,

In order to accomendate an ever changing landscape of technology, the Ryu Keiretsu is seeking to bulk order one or two types of Mecha for our Black Crane Securities. Below are a series of criteria we are looking for:
  • Capable of being transported in bays at least 8m in hhheight
  • Easily adaptable/upgradable for customized components/new technologies
  • Ease of maintenance (Parts producable by the RyuK)
  • Capable of operations in both Space (Ship Defensive/Pirate Hunting Operations) and in Terrestrial environments

We look forward to your responses.

Helena Steiner
Ryu Keiretsu

@Alex Hart @Whisper @Kai

To: Helena Steiner, Ryu Keiretsu

Greetings, and thank you for contacting Osman Heavy Industries.

We're pleased that you've chosen to consider our company for your needs, and we're happy to provide an offering. Given your listed criteria, I believe that the best option for this purchase would be the Super Spartan variant of our OH-M3 "Spartan" frame.

The OH-M3-2a fits within your height requirements, features external hardpoints for which we can provide mounting hardware to use non-OHI equipment, and utilizes a self-maintaining inner skeleton to reduce maintenance downtime. Additionally, its advanced thrust package puts at home on the ground as well as in space. The frame also ships with a stock weapons assortment that makes it well suited to anti-piracy work, and we're confident that it will meet all of your needs.

Given that you have specified wanting to bulk order, we've been authorized to offer you a bulk discount of 10%, for 37.8 thousand KS per unit.

Thank you again for your interest, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Marie Maisel, Sales Representative
Osman Heavy Industries Sales Department

To: Helena Steiner, Ryu Keiretsu Procurement Department

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Helena. Noval is still a newcomer to the frame space, but we're confident that our premium offerings can more than hold their own against our competitors. Rest assured that any product we sell has been thoroughly tuned and inspected before delivery to ensure the maximum possible performance.

While our civilian offerings are tuned to such an extent that only Noval-trained servicepersons should conduct repairs and maintenance, our security and military offerings are considerably more rugged and can maintain their performance even under the hectic conditions that accompany a skirmish- or extended tour.

Of course, all of our products come up with the signature performance and attention to detail that Noval is known for.

All of that said, we have two lines of frames available for purchase at this time.

First up is the Crown variant of our Banshee-class Strike Frame, a highly mobile strike craft that boasts top-of-class speed and maneuverability in space. Our default weapons package includes two "Diadem" cannons, whose beams are capable of shearing the toughest of defenses from across the sector. Combined with the frame's versatile wing drone weapon system, the Crown is the ideal choice for pilots who wish to strike fast, strike hard, and be gone before their opponents have a chance to respond.

Our second offering is the new Skel-class Frame. While, the Skel's baseline combat performance is lower than that of the Banshee, it makes up for it in versatility. The Skel can easily be reconfigured in the field to wield a wide variety of weaponry and equipment. We also sell customization packages for the frame to make it more purpose-oriented, such as the 'Stalwart' urban peacekeeping package or the 'Resolute' defender package. Should the Skel's current offerings not meet your needs, I'm sure we can work together to develop a package that does.

Lastly, while this may not be the best thing for a salesman to say, I do think that there is merit in diversifying your security forces. The NDC has found much success in a mixed-forces approach. Should you go this route, Noval is happy to provide customization services for any frame you might purchase.

Thank you for your interest! We look forward to adding Black Crane Securities to the list of successful Noval - Ryu Keiretsu partnerships.

- Jacques Sterling

Senior VP, Noval Luxury Engineering, Security Management

noval-icon-transparent-gold.png

To: Marie Maisel, Osman Heavy Industries

Thank you for your response. After talking to our respective security apparatuses, they are interested in purchasing in 100 OH-M3-2a frames from Osman Heavy Industries for trial and commissioning. Once we arrange payment and delivery schedule, we can schedule our logistics to pick them up for delivery. I am also told if Osman Heavy Industries wishes to send a liaison during the process, they are free to observe and advise.

Helena Steiner
Ryu Keiretsu
@Alex Hart

To: Jacques Sterling, Noval Industries

Ms Steiner forwarded the your response to me, as she did for all inquired corporations. I feel yours requires a more personal response do to the potential implications for the Ryu Keiretsu. As it was shown in a defense contractor expo earlier in the year, they are currently researching their own frame design and technologies. I feel the Skel might be the most capable of adapting some of them for our security operators.

You are correct it is not the best thing for a salesperson to say, but I do appreciate it when one is not completely trying to blow smoke up one of my assistant's skirt. The Banshee occupies an interesting niche when it comes to Strike capabilities. Thus I wish to talk about it first as it was offered.

I would be interested in purchasing 2 in the recon configuration an 10 normal NH-V-1c for evaluation. I know my mother, Ryu-Mizumitsu Yuki, would also be interested in purchasing some for her personal guard as they are interested in standing up a Frame Squadron making use of naval frames to protect their new home once construction is complete.

As for the Skel frame, I would like to purchase 50 for evaluation and testing to determine what we will need to do (if anything) to bring it to our specs. If Noval would like to assign a representative to observe and ensure we don't trample on your intellectual property during the process, you are free to forward that do your management.

Ryu-Mizumitsu Masashi
President of Ryu Keiretsu
@Whisper

To: Helena Steiner, Ryu Keiretsu Procurement Department

Masashi-san,

I'm glad that you found our offerings to suit your tastes! I'll send the necessary paperwork to yourself and Helena in your procurement department.

We'll send one of our senior techs along with the Skels to advise and assist. They will also collect feedback so that we can improve our products to better suit your needs in the future.

I look forward to continuing to do business with you in the future,

- Jacques Sterling

Senior VP, Noval Luxury Engineering, Security Management

noval-icon-transparent-gold.png

To: Helena Steiner, Ryu Keiretsu

It's my pleasure to thank you for choosing Osman Heavy Industries to provide for your needs. Your order has just finished being processed, and we're ready to begin the assembly stage at our plant on Phaeton, in the Murf system. The total for the order, with discounts applied, comes to 3.78 million KS, which can be transferred at your convenience after you've confirmed that the goods are to your satisfaction.

It's my understanding that Ryu Keiretsu will provide its own transportation, and to that end we're prepared to reserve docking space once we've been informed of what size ships to expect. In regards to a liaison, we'd be pleased to send one of our test pilots to serve as an advisor to your pilots and engineers. Many of the systems in the M3 frame are non-standard, and we believe that as you intend to maintain the units themselves this may be useful.

Best,

Marie Maisel, Sales Representative
Osman Heavy Industries Sales Department

RPG-D RPGfix
Back