• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: ZHS [S2:E1] Summer Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunnhild let out a small grunt as she was struck, dragging her attention away from the roster board as she turned around. "Hey what was that for? it was a perfectly good que -oh" the neko stopped herself, redness appearing on her usually slightly-yellowed cheeks as the realization of what her words really meant kicked in. Thank god Tenshi was around to let her know.

"Heh uh, sorry 'bout that... ANYWAY your little pet thing is neat, 'Lightning' did you say it's name was? It's a little cutie" she blurted out quite quickly in an attempt to move on from her embarrassing little moment, taking off her orange aviators to sit them on the small dragon's nose.

"Thanks! I just got him a few weeks ago. Still got a lot of training to go, though." Addaiel smiled as Lightning simply chilled in Gunny's arms, looking heckin' cool in his new shades.

Keiko shook her head with a hint of a smile, "I didn't mean to sound rude, I'm not going to make a fuss over something so trivial, congratulations on your bravery however I know others might not have done what you did." The neko said, with a soft tone, the faint smile still present on her features.

Speaking of bravery, she really did need to try and brave up herself and actually make friends this year. "So have any of you had much experience with the martial arts before now?" She asked softly, barely more than a whisper as her eyes fell to the floor and she tensed up from the slight anxiety. God this was harder than she thought, but they all seemed nice enough so maybe they'd understand.

Addi raised his hand slightly.

"Uhhh. I can box... Somewhat. I dunno, does long-range shooting count as a martial art even?"

"Well, the boxing is something but I don't know if shooting in that sense could be called it..." Keiko said with the faint trace of a laugh, he was an interesting one that was for sure, and now she knew the kind of skill levels people had joined with. There was bound to be some who actually knew a little about a martial art but the rest would learn their strengths soon enough, it would be interesting to see what people chose this year round.

She was yet to see anyone practice in the Mugen'Yoshu Senko which had been her affinity, but the others before had used all manner of fighting arts and it made their spar matches more interesting. "Where are my manners, I should have at least said my own before asking the rest of you. I currently study Mugen'Yoshu Senko, I haven't actually had any real experience with firearms." Keiko said warmly.

Gunnhild's ears perked up at the mention of shooting and hitting things, those were things she liked talking about.

"You're a sharp shooter? that's so cool!" she began almost fangirling, not really expecting to find anyone else here that liked pulling a trigger as much as a punch - it was a rather pleasant surprise that manifested in her bouncing up and down with glee as Lightning was held to her soft chest, she paid this no mind however and continued speaking after a few happy sounds.

"Toma, stop being a nerd, everyone likes you and if they don't like you then I'll rip their head off myself," the slightly yellow-skinned Neko beamed over to Keiko with a happy smile before bringing her attention back to Addi.

"I like SACQC with two hand-cannons myself," Gunny continued to speak, turning her hands into finger-guns and making a few small 'pew pew' noises before asking, "What do you shoot? the SiZi m38 sdr's have me hooked with their sexy purple curves."

Tenshi showed her hand as well, a soft yet determined smirk on her face. "Tetsu no ken," she stated, glancing over at Keiko and lowering her hand again. "I'd wager I'm good," she added with a shrug. "Not the best, but decent at best," she added with the same smirk. Before glancing over at Gunnhild who started to prattle on about guns, before shrugging. "As for firearms, well, small arms is the only thing I've shot with so far. The larger weapons, the ones that pack more of a punch, aren't too suited to my physique." The ravenette stated with a gentle chuckle.

"My weapon for competitions has usually been the Emyrs Industries rifle. At max power it can hammer in nails at a thousand yards." Addi told Gunny, becoming a little more animated in his speech. Addaiel had three main interests: Havok Industries, animals, and guns. "But the really fun part is going farther than a thousand yards. Two thousand? Three thousand? Cross winds, Coriolis effect, atmospheric pressure- how do you account for them? What position are you shooting from? It's not always standard! One time I had to fire while perched on a boulder!"

Pretty soon, he was bouncing up and down just like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back