• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: ZHS [S2:E2] Wanna Be The Ultimate Muscle W: Love And Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Gunny knew what to do, they'd talked in the privacy of their shared room about this kinda thing before, the yellowed girl crushed and discarded the now empty cup to lock her hands to form a stepping stone before she threw the ravenette up into the air - watching her roomie soar up high to where the shirts were flying before the smaller girl began falling back down.

The strawberry blonde let out a small grunt as she caught her friend, bending at the knees slightly to absorb the impact before straightening back up again to speak. "I didn't think you were this easy, Tenshi - but here you are in my arms," the type 33a giggled as she held Tenshi in her arms, nuzzling her head against the side of the smaller girl's face.

Hoshiko had seen the glance and the smile, she always kept her eyes open to everything around her. What good SAINT agent didn't? Even here at a school function, she wouldn't her concentration falter. The shirt snag had been fairly impressive though she never let it on, the nacho wielding Neko that had appeared next to her certainly caught her eye. She had seen the nachos floating as it was impossible to hide them unless they were very tricky about it, but the way he had moved and kept himself otherwise hidden and moved through the crowd without disturbing anyone was certainly something worth noting. It would be another to keep her eye on for possible SAINT recommendation.

Then the message came from the girl that had just gotten tossed into the air. She found it strange that she had done so, but accepted the communication and furrowed her brow a bit more. She wasn't jealous! She was just... Well ok, she was jealous. Her mother had requested her to be born this way, and even when she had transferred into her new body and upgraded her bust some, her mother had fought against it until she reverted back to her original look. It was sad a bit as she always seemed like a child in her own eyes. Sure it helped to play up the creepy factor she seemed to have, but still, sometimes she just wanted to look a bit more...Mature.

Stadium

Keiko stiffened a little as the shirt fell into her lap, casting an eye at her teacher to try and convey her thanks silently without drawing any attention to herself. The red neko slowly folded the shirt up carefully and hid it in her uniform while the other girls did some sort of acrobatics, she couldn't help but shy away from Tenshi and turn her attention back to the match in front of her while hoping she didn't get fallen on.

She really hoped that her favorite wouldn't lose to this horrible other woman, and why was everyone else glancing between her and themselves... especially miss H it seemed. Well it didn't seem to be too important so maybe she'd ask later instead, but Gunny really did look like she was getting a bit loose, must be the drink.

There was a shout of "Hey, no fair!" from a few rows back as one Neko was flung into the air by another. While it obviously wasn't polite to fly around in an enclosed space like this, especially when seating and lines of sight were involved, this tactic wasn't technically improper. After a few grumbles most of the people behind the students seemed to calm down and return to watching the show. As long as there were no more incidents, they shouldn't run into any problems. Hopefully.

The group now had plenty of promotional 'Doki Doki! YSA' T-shirts to go around, though. One clutched to Tenshi's chest, one hidden in Keiko's jacket, and one unfortunately rather likely to collect nacho cheese stains in Ryu's lap. Meanwhile the match was continuing, the Maiden maintaining control for the most part. Yukai kept wriggling free from painful looking joint locks or squirming out of pinning predicaments, escaping to roll under the bottom ropes and frantically dash around the outside of the ring. Her offense appeared to be...limited. Flying crossbody attacks, a few halfhearted slaps and ineffective punches, and...unique offensive techniques.

The Maiden seemed more frustrated than anything, irritated that she had to run her opponent down, her assault only briefly paused when Yukai would mount some offense. Eventually she seemed ready to stop playing with her prey and finish her off, stepping up behind the apparently stunned Neko and beginning to lock her arms behind Yukai's head in a Full Nelson. Except...the catgirl was playing possum!? She suddenly hopped up and used her weight to roll the Maiden forward while she was still trying to keep the hold locked on Yukai, flipping them over with the Neko on top. She planted her feet and bridged, pinning the surprised Nepleslian underneath her...

1, 2....3!!!

The bell rang as most of the crowd erupted in cheers! The petite Neko gleefully rolled away and popped up to celebrate, half-climbing on the ropes to smile to the crowd. The Maiden Black got to her feet, arguing with the referee that had counted the pin, seemingly threatening him from the clenched fist she was shaking. After a moment, she turned her aggression back towards Yukai...suddenly delivering a clubbing blow from behind! The bouncy theme song that had begun playing to announce Yukai's victory abruptly cut off, the cheers immediately turning to boos as the Nepleslian began stomping the seemingly helpless Neko, shouting down at her, yelling at the booing crowd as well.

After a few moments of this rough treatment, the Maiden shoved the ref aside and dragged her opponent up to lock in the hold she'd attempted before. A Full Nelson while kneeling on poor Yukai's lower back, wrenching her neck and horribly contorting her body.

"Masterless, she's got Masterless locked in on poor little Yukai! This is totally uncalled for! Ref, do something about this already, what am I paying you for!? Someone has to stop her, isn't there anybody in the back that can help!?"

The commentators sounded extremely upset, to anyone in the group listening. By now there were two refs trying to pull the girls apart, as the crowd's boos grew more intense. Before, suddenly...

"CHANGE GIJUTSU!"

Popcorn went flying as Keiko suddenly snapped to her feet. Curiously, Gunny also jerked to her full height, sending a surprised Tenshi tumbling over into Hoshiko's lap, her feet crashing into poor Ryu's completely innocent nachos.

Keiko had indeed stood up rather rapidly when hearing such a familiar phrase, while she'd managed to semi conceal her desire for the T-shirt this was different entirely. Although as soon as she'd stood the neko knew there would be explaining to do especially to Gunnhild, her inquisitive friend was sure to have her own questi- wait she jumped up too?

Was Gunny also a fan?

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT HER GUN!!" might've been heard vaguely from Gunnhild's direction over the roar of the crowd as she fangirled over the gunslinger-type woman on stage, the strawberry-blonde was bouncing up and down while her hands clapped together excitedly at the unexpected sight of one of her six-shooter-wielding heroes poofing into existence.

Then Gunny's human-looking ears heard it, she winced after the crunch of cornchips-under-boots could be heard and looked down half expecting to see her foot and a sad-looking Addi - but this was worse.

She'd goofed and somehow managed to drop Tenshi into Miss H's lap, her yellowed neck bulged slightly with a gulp before the strawberry-blonde knelt down to grab Tenshi's hands and haul the smaller girl upright once more with an apologetic smile. She was too preoccupied by everything else to notice Keiko's own display of fangirlism toward the group.

~Hehe...heh... sorry?~ was the telepathic message that was thrust into the raven-haired-girl's head.

Hoshiko fairly jerked as she was landed upon as hands quickly sought purchase on the upper arm and shoulder of the girl in her lap. Just as pressure was starting to be exerted on the joint, Hoshiko stopped herself. It was quick and impressive, a snap reaction from years of training and use, and just as quickly as the lock was put in place, it was released as Hoshiko let her arms go a little wide.

Nono... None of that Hoshiko. Be nice to the children at least for now...

Hoshiko dusted herself off as Tenshi was pulled from her lap and she gave the two a small glare of annoyance but otherwise returned her gaze to the event at hand.

"Well-... Shi-" was all Tenshi could mutter as she felt herself tossed over to the side. The somewhat pixie-cut ravenette's feet crackling into Addaiel's popcorn. Her silver kenseikan chiming loudly. She wanted to easily recover and brush it off, but it seemed Hoshiko had a different idea.

Anyone lesser than the ravenette would have her spine cracked uncomfortably. Her feet landed in the popcorn, though the former SAINT seemed to pull her immediately in a submission hold. The lingering split second, Tenshi could be spotted with a ravenous smirk. "Forgot my legs, bitch~" - So she cimed happily in private thought. Her joint was pushed almost past the natural ability, though Hoshiko could feel just how easily it gave way. Whether her mental remark was a poor excuse to make herself feel better or an actual hint at her prowess remained to be seen. Her face was already the same happy go lucky it was before. Only with feigned emberassment added into the mix. "I'm sorry-" she murmured, still in Hoshiko's lap. Though truthfully, she was no less annoyed than the former operative.

In any case, Hoshiko was far from the only one who was immediately on guard and even jumpy. Tenshi pushed her hand on Hoshiko's thigh and slowly twisted around. Pulling her feet from Addaiel's bowl, before properly recuperating. "Sorry, Addi - I'm sure Gunny'll buy you a new batch." Stepping down gingerly and returning to her seat next to Gunny the ravenette padded herself off. Then she began adjusting her hairpieces and ultimately brushing off her feet. "No worries, just buy me a new drink when you can," Tenshi cooed back into Gunnhild's mind. Taking her half empty glass and swigging it down.

Sad Neko Hours...

Addi gave his ruined snack a forlorn stare and sighed.

"...It's okay." He muttered quietly. He was the type to forgive and forget rather easily. After all, he couldn't stay mad at friends over something as trivial as a bowl of nachos.

Jax stood and clapped along with the crowd, mentally preparing to drag Gunny back to her dorm if she got any worse. As he'd learned aboard the Eucharis, drunk nekos were a nightmare.

"I... of course I'll buy you both some stuff, I'm not that much of an asshole now am I?" Gunny spoke rather apologetically to both her friends as she offered Addi a hand, allowing Tenshi to stand of her own volition - the strawberry-blonde suddenly creased her brow a bit before adding on one last thing. "Don't... answer that, I don't think I wanna know..."

Gunnhild looked out across the churning sea of people that had formed between them and the stands with a determined huff as she finished helping Addi up, "Jump on a shoulder each, we're going in."

Keiko soon sat back down quite politely, as she always seemed to be, and continued watching the match while just choosing to ignore the goings on of the other students. Gunny in particular seemed to be up to her usual antics, the spilled drink and crushed food seemed to have stirred up the trio while the red neko just shook her head a little.

"Are you planning something sir?" Keiko said to Jax mentally having seen the slight signs on his face while he was clapping. She turned back to the other girls, she was a little jealous they seemed to be getting along so well but she knew it was her own fault, maybe if she'd accepted the drink before...

"Oh hell no," Tenshi protested as she got to her feet. "I've got nachos on my shoes, doesn't mean I can't walk," her gaze moved over to Addaiel. "Aherm... - My condolences for your snacks, again." She glanced back at Gunnhild, arching an eyebrow. She knew that look. "Don't you dare," the ravenette warned. "I just sorted out my hairpieces."

While the row of Neko were recomposing themselves after the commotion that shout had caused, a rather loud and explosive theme song began to play.

LEO, LEO, LEO!
Leo Station Rangers!
Aether at full power, Leo Rangers!

A masked Neko dashed out from backstage, hurrying down the ramp. She was dressed in a silver and white outfit, trimmed with sparkling (fake) crystals in several places. Except for the open mouth to allow her to breathe more easily, the fabric mask was a perfect imitation of the hard plastic ones that began to appear on the giant video screen above the entryway.

On a mission of vengeance
Defeat the Space Pirates
Take off into space, Leo Rangers!

As the newcomer made her way to the ring, Maiden finally released the hold, shoving refs out of her way. The rather petite new wrestler was obviously another Neko, easy to determine from both her size and the way she launched herself up onto the ring apron, over the ropes, and directly into the much larger Nepleslian. The crowd was going wild by now, as the energetic high flyer overwhelmed the dastardly villain, buying time for the refs to roll poor Yukai out of the ring.

With her theme song still blaring, the characters in those tightly colored costumes were being introduced by the singers as each of them struck a pose.

The hotblooded king of beasts, Leo Red!
The fearsome flying shark, Leo Black!
The chilling white death, Leo White!

The male in red wielded two swords with claws jutting from the hand guards, the large woman in black used both hands to hold a massive, jagged, toothy blade, and the diminutive Neko in white was dual wielding pistols...which she attached together into some sort of sniper rifle! No wonder she was Gunny's favorite.

"Leo Diamond, our very own Leo Ranger, is here to save the day! The Sparkling Princess may have only gotten a chance to fight in the last episode of the season, but here she's always ready to rush into battle!"

The flock of butlers from earlier had reappeared, rushing towards the ring as their mistress was battered about by the pinball-like offense of the masked competitor. Diamond tossed the Maiden to the ropes, holding up her right fist while making a pulling motion down that forearm with her left hand. Which confused some of the group members, while the others knew it was obviously supposed to represent arming the Leo Gauntlet for one of their hissatsu maneuvers. Which was obviously too powerful a weapon to actually bring to the ring.

Leo Diamond dashed forward to meet the woman in black at the ropes, clobbering her while shouting out "LEO PUNCH!" Along without about half the audience members. The Maiden went flying over the ropes, crashing into her boys, bodies tumbling everywhere. The masked Neko raised her hands in triumph, smiling to the crowd, before waving Yukai back in to finish the celebration that had been so rudely interrupted.

Protect our Star Fortress
Rescue the Princess
Fulfill the space prophecy, Leo Rangers!
LEO, LEO, LEO!
Actual Sentai Warriors, Leo Station Rangers!

The song continued playing as the butlers carried their apparently unconscious mistress to the back, several fanning and fawning over her. Once they'd disappeared the two girls in the ring gave a few final waves before heading back up the ramp themselves. The massive video screen began displaying information about other matches tonight, as the commentary switched to hyping them up as well. Giving the group some time to recover, refuel, replace snacks and refill drinks.

Stadium

Keiko had to stop herself from gasping and cheering at the sight of one of the more iconic groups she often secretly fan-girled over. Now that they had a break the red neko thought maybe she should get a drink to earn respect or recognition from the others, it wasn't like she was actually interested in having one but. It did seem like the rest of the group were all doing it so maybe her plan would work?

She moved over to one of the bars and ordered the weakest alcohol she could find hoping this would be enough, she didn't quite fancy getting tipsy in public and hadn't really done anything like it before. Some extra snacks couldn't hurt either, so Keiko went and got herself a large pretzel, then headed back to their seats to find the teachers.

Stadium.

It took every last ounce of willpower for the SAINT agent to not roll her entire head at the obviously staged fight. Just a small eyeroll and huff of air through her nose as she watched the last bit of the match run over and finish. She leaned back, arms crossed over her chest as she just watched the next match get set up and ready. A new Ref brought out, the match hype getting started, everything getting ready. Through her skin vision she watched for a moment when the others weren't looking at her before she simply vanished from sight. She lifted up from her seat and began to float around the arena, at least trying to have a good view. Should she get bored of the waiting, she would try and see if she could sneak back stage as quietly as she could to have a look around, bored of simply sitting.

"I..." Gunny was about to protest but just chuckled instead, Tenshi really did know her room mate all too well - so the strawberry blonde neko shrugged and took each of her victims by the hand before beginning to move through the crowd to replace what she had ruined, the sight of Keiko getting something alcoholic to drink and it made the usually over-energetic Neko stop to smile for a moment.

"You go, girl," she quietly mused to herself before remembering there were two other Nekos she had to apologise to.

"Guys I uh, I really am sorry for being such a klutz and all that, but c'mon I'll replace that what has been lost - unfortunately not my dignity but C'MON!" Gunnhild almost commanded them as she gripped their hands tighter and continued pushing through the crowd.

Seats

Keiko got back in time to barely catch a glance of Miss Hoshiko vanishing into thin air as she seemed to love doing so often, in fact the glimpse was so short the tomato neko wondered if the teacher had actually been there at all or if she was just getting delirious from the drink, which she hadn't actually sipped from yet. Shaking her head Keiko sat back down and looked at her cup, this is why she hated alcohol, nothing good could ever come from the stuff and now here she was going crazy, again not realising she hadn't sipped it yet.

"I thought I asked for the weakest one, I suppose I'll have to be more careful at these events." She sighed to herself before setting the cup aside, and began acting like she didn't even know it was there. Surely Jax or some other person around would notice a free drink and see if they could just grab it.

The Snack Squad

Addi simply allowed himself to be pulled along, not really saying much, and covered in nacho cheese. He was just so happy to be here, honestly.

Seats

Witnessing everyone leaving, Jax sighed and reached to the drink casually.

"They have to make 'em strong enough for people with enhanced metabolism." he explained with a shrug to Keiko, taking a sip. Then, he made a face. He didn't know what Keiko was on about, this was some weak shit! Like drinking fruit juice! Sometimes, he missed Nepleslia. High crime, yes, but at least they knew how to make a cocktail!

Speaking of which...

<Hoshiko, we need to keep an eye on Gunhild.> He advised telepathically.

BACKSTAGE

It had been a task in and of itself to get backstage of the show. Granted it was easy for the Neko that lived in the shadows for so long doing work like this, but to her students, it would have seemed difficult. She enjoyed the game though, timing the doorways, keeping to ceilings and corners, using the natural noise of the backstage atmosphere to mask anything she may make.

Her hands were extended toward a souvenir to grab and take back to her class, maybe get some cool points with the group and show them why her class would be a good one to take, when the voice came into her head.

Jax would get a mental sigh in return, encrypted just a little to mask anyone hearing yet not enough to be a loud static noise in the backstage area. She would snag the stylized elbow pads of one of the Leo Rangers before she hid it and spun in place, heading back out. It wasn't tough for her to find her students after a few minutes of floating around after she escaped from backstage. Instead of making herself known, she kept silent and invisible to watch the group, still holding on to her prize.

Seats

Keiko watched Jax with a curios expression, he seemed displeased by the drink she'd given him after lecturing her slightly on the importance of making them strong, now that the red neko thought about it she didn't actually know if she took a sip to even try an alcohol. Well the others didn't need to know that, and they were all preoccupied anyway so she could simple sit back down and try to figure where Miss Hoshiko had gone.

On two occasions the neko believed she'd caught a glimpse of the teacher but both times lost sight of them quickly, giving up Keiko simply went back to sitting quietly in her chair nad waiting for any other entertainment to pop up, flicking through a pocked sized book as she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back