• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission S6-Multi Role Ground Transport(MRGT) "Hound"

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Apologies for the delay in reviewing this, @Jack Pine. >.<

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ❌ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ❌ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ❌ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ❌ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here are some fixes this article still needs:
  1. Would you mind adding a filler sentence to the sections with a "FIXME" in them, please?
  2. In the Statistical Information section, please convert the table into its own subsection with three bullet points (one for each variant of the vehicle).
  3. In the Dimensions sub-section, would you mind adding the vehicle's length, please?
  4. In the Speeds sub-section...
    • Please reduce the top speed of the jeep variant to 200 miles/hour and adjust the top speed of the other variants accordingly - as 380 miles/hour is far too fast for a ground vehicle in the Star Army setting.
    • Please list a numerical distance value (in miles) for the vehicle's range, as the ability for a vehicle to continuously travel for 5 years uninterrupted is rather overpowered.
    • Please change the vehicle's maximum lifespan to a definite numerical value (20 years?) and reduce its lifespan without maintenance to 5 years, as to the best of my knowledge not even Star Army of Yamatai ground vehicles last indefinitely with maintenance and 10 years without it.
  5. In the Damage Capacity section, please increase the tier of the Jeep (Turret Mounted) variant's shields to Tier 6 (Heavy Armor), as under-tiered shields are not allowed in DRv3.
  6. In the Onboard Systems Descriptions section...
    • What generates the shields present on the APC and turret-mounted jeep?
    • Please convert the "Sensors" table into bullet points, as the table's presence severely disrupts the flow of the article and decreases its visual appearance.
    • Please reduce the range of the vehicle's radio systems to something more reasonable. I hate to be a bother, @HarperMadi, but would you mind helping @Jack Pine with this, please? I ask only because if memory serves you've helped others with calculating radio ranges in the past. >.<
When these fixes are made, please post a reply here so I can re-check the article. Thank you!

Last edited:
Frostjaeger I have done all the requested changes, however i cannot change the format of the information in the range section. It has been lowered to 4 months however per the data in the S6-PC-1A plasma power core statistics, which can power the samller Raven Sport for 5 months. Given as that terrain and circumstances of ground travel are variable, giving a precise value of distance is almost impossible. I hope that satisfies the request though, and I apologize for the absurd value filled in before. I believe I put that as a place holder, but accidently skipped over it when filling in the more correct info.

While I’m nit trying to dispute anything what is the reason behind not allowing shields weaker than the armour?

Tis' fine, @club24; to answer your question, it's due to this section of the DRv3 article.

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Thanks again for submitting an article to the wiki! Time for some final steps for the reviewer...

[ ✔️ ] 1. State clearly that the article is approved in the submission thread
[ ✔️ ] 2. Move the wiki article to its permanent (destination) location on the wiki
[ ✔️ ] 3. Move the submission thread to the Approved Submissions subforum or get a moderator to
[ ✔️ ] 4. Edit the article to add a link to the approval thread in the OOC Notes section
[ ✔️ ] 5. Link other articles to the approved article as appropriate (equipment lists, etc.)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back