• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [S6 Travel Backpack]

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Looks like it fits the template. I think I can handle this one, if no one takes it. preference would go to a non-NDC reviewer, however.

Again, preference to a reviewer who won't be directly involved with the item due to faction bias and character use bias, but if you want me to, Ican take it.

Alright, let's get this shindig on, yea?

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
No comment necessary
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
Looks about right.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
While it looks good loaded, I did notice in the edit screen that the usual double-enter I see in my own articles and in others' isn't there.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
Well written, and nicely worded. Formal, without that annoying textbook or Tech Manual styling. For certain things, that fits, but this has a nice magazine advertisement feel that I like.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
Three links are needed, really, with the way the article's written. It's not a piece of tech to credit a character (NPC or otherwise) with, and it doesn't need secondary articles to explain. S6, the year, and the sale currency. Well done, there.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
It's a backpack. Even in a space opera, there ain't much better, especially for a medium-advancement faction like Section 6.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
Saw the site hosting, it's a reskin of the Yamataian travel backpack. Far as I know. Point remains that the art is available as a Star Army basic art.
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
Not that I can see, but then, it's a backpack.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
None really to apply to it. So counts, here.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.
Jack pine stamped it, I reviewed it. That doubles you. You good.

Here's some fixes this article still needs:

1. Huh?

APPROVED

RPG-D RPGfix
Back