• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[SA Personnel] Reporting for Duty

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
1月 YE43
RP Location
Yamatai, Kyoto
Dressed in her best Type 35A Dress uniform, a newly promoted Yoshinaga Narumi made her way into Star Army Command. It was perhaps an odd thing to do with all of the celebrations and partying going on with the destruction of the Glimmergold System. But she was on an important task, reporting to one of the truest heroes of the Star Army of Yamatai: Taisho Ketsurui Hanako.

As she reached the meeting room where she was told to meet Hanako, she saw a male Chui in cornflower blues waiting outside. He had been invited by Star Army Personnel for career counseling. Mikael really did not know what to make of it, but he was in the area as he just had his briefing about the exchange to NDC. So it didn't affect his schedule at all.

For Narumi, with all that goes on in command, she didn't really think anything of why he was standing there. But she did recognize the triple sakura blossoms. So giving him the proper greeting of the day and the Giretsu motto, she simply sat down at a seat and waited for Hanako to arrive or to call for her if she was already in the meeting room.

@Wes

A curvy redhead in a duty uniform with coral pink panels on it came in just after Narumi and headed into Hanako's office rendering a salute. "Nito Hei Honora Muirin, reporting for duty as ordered, Taisho! I'm the yeoman you asked for!"

"It is good to meet you," Hanako smiled. "We can do our interview shortly. As for now shall we get to work?"

Honora nodded and followed Hanako into the meeting room.

Narumi realized her error when she saw Hanako walk out of another room with a woman. Narumi just mentally hit her head for not paying close enough attention. She then gets up and walks over towards Hanako. She snaps to the position of attention.

"Joto Hei Yoshinaga Narumi reporting for duty as ordered!" She says before bowing.

For Mikael's part, he simply snapped to attention when they pair passed close enough to him and then went back to waiting.

Last edited:
"Ah! Welcome," Hanako replied, returning the salute. "Welcome to Star Army Personnel headquarters. I am Hanako and my position is Director of Star Army Personnel. I am starting a new counseling program in which we are going to provide services to all of our soldiers to help them figure out their future plans and guide them in positive directions. We want to update their information in the new database system, set them their life insurance, talk about new options for serving in the Star Army Reserve, and help with benefits. Also it is very important that we start recording soldiers' wishes with their mental backups, which have been inconsistently applied," the Taisho explained. "We should develop some sort of checklist."

"I see Ketsurui-taisho. Then I will contribute the best I can to this endeavor!" Narumi says after she follows Hanako and the caretaker into the meeting room. Mikael just pretends he didn't hear any of that. "Life insurance?" He thought to himself.

Within the meeting room, Narumi immediately goes into clerk mode. "Is there any additional information we will want to know?"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back