• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP (non-canon) Sacre Starts a NekoTube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soban

Convention Veteran
RP Date
YE 43, Month 2
RP Location
42 Starmount
A scarred green-haired Separa'shan stands in a small metalworking workshop. "I'm Sacre and I already pity your poor soul who's stumbled across this dark section of the internet. Alright, the reason you're watching this video is probably because you think an 80 IQ is high, so I'm going to go really slow for you."

Sacre holds up a finished knife, "This is a knife. It can cut and make you go 'owie' so try not to dismember yourself. That said, it's one of the most basic tools ever created right along with that inane pop group you think is music. Now, I'm going to assume that if your watching 'your first kit knife' you have actually acquired a knife kit. Because you probably can't read, I'm giving some links to some knife kits that aren't rubbish, unlike your knifemakng skills. With practice you may learn how to become marginally adequate.

Sacre holds up knife blank. "This is not a knife, if you've managed to already cut yourself with it, there isn't much I can do to help except point you towards a padded room where you might have a chance of survival. It's a knife blank. See flat dull edge, while it may be too much for me to hope that you won't ruin a perfectly good blank, I'm going to show you how to change it into something you can, and probably will, much more easily hurt yourself with..."

...After an insulting but very educational video...

"Assuming that after you've messed up enough times, and kept trying you've eventually managed to eventually make a knife. Congratulations on being able to follow basic instructions. You've already wasted entirely too much of my time. I don't care if you like, comment, share, or subscribe." Video unceremoniously ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back