• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Saiga family

raz

SAINT Director
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Since clans are all the rage right now, I thought I'd make a wiki codifying my own since it's been around for a while. Nothing new is in this article. Everything stated there has been previously stated in approved wiki articles (all of them linked to there) or has been mentioned in roleplay on the site.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=yamatai:saiga

While this isn't a full overhaul requiring re-submission, I still want to note some changes to the Saiga Clan's page because it hadn't been substantively updated since before the 2nd Mishhu War ended. I'll probably do a bigger overhaul in the future, but for now:
  • Added Banzz's rad picture of Kurayami-jo plus Yamataigo translation notes for what it means. I might break it off into a location page in the future, but it'd be a stub so for now the picture added will suffice.
  • Added mention that the clan's name is actually "Saika" in Yamataigo, and that "Saiga" is simply the Trade translation using voiced consonants.
  • Added mention of the Saika-Akechi. While I know there are some characters named "Akechi" outside of the clan, I've used them as a junior branch for some time now and they're worthy of note.
  • Noted that they came back to Tatiana after the 2nd Mishhu War ended and NMX occupation was removed.
  • Changed the nesting and added more sub-sections.
  • Fixed some (not all) style things I didn't like.
I think that's all.

Update Approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back