• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN [SAINT] Active Assets Report (YE 43)

raz

SAINT Director
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 43
RP Location
SAINT inboxes across the galaxy
To: Internal Investigations Service, Executive Intelligence Directorate
Bcc: SAINT.all.secure; Taisho Ketsurui Yui (@Wes)

1. All commands, squadrons, field stations, and operatives are ordered to report their current operational status and/or force disposition following the end of the Kuvexian War.

2. Operatives and analysts are requested to provide any novel analysis, regardless of their current assignment, concerning real and perceived threats to the Yamatai Star Empire or security-related trends in the broader Kikyo Sector.

Authorized by: TAISHO NAKAIDE SHIDA, Director of Star Army Intelligence
7日3月YE43, 1530 Yamatai Time
Executive Intelligence Directorate, SAINT

Since the war's over, I'd like to get an OOC handle on where SAINT is at like we did when the war was ramping up. Just like last time, this is any SAINT player's opportunity to send the Director a message about anything intel-related. The last one was a great success of non-plot roleplay, honestly, so I've expanded the scope some. Firstly, there is no deadline like there was last time and thus this thread will last for the in-character year.

Secondly, point 2 has been added to the order to explicitly invite anybody to give in-character thoughts on intelligence matters. Does your black panel have something to say about the disposition of Kuvexian remnants in the Ketsurui Military Sector? Maybe your character finds it troublesome that the IPG's hated founder is back on the galactic scene in a time of sector-wide peace. Or perhaps your elite secret agent has some sort of ideas about clandestine special operations going into the future and wants to share them with command. In any case: write something up and post it here!

Good luck, operatives.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back