• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN SAINT Recommendation, Wyatt Alder

Rizzo

RP Date
YE 40
RP Location
YSS Kaiyo II
To: Nakaide Shida-Taisho

In the past month I have been mentoring a SAINT applicant, a fellow Ittô Heisho named Wyatt Alder that I met on the Kaito II. He is a fine marksman as well as a swordsman with a solid understanding of how to navigate a conflict. More importantly he has learned to do it quietly and even better, he can actually write about his observations in greater detail than infantry. I know how much that means to you.

On the negative side, he's driven to be more important to the empire. You know how well that worked out for me but with any amount of luck he'll join the machine. Or if he's that committed I guess I could use help with the 188 604 station, though it way be time to cease operations there, but that is another subject entirely.

Whether he becomes another observer or something greater I do recommend this recruit for SELECT and I would suggest giving it to him extra hard. He is much like myself in my prime and will need as much pressure as we can apply to reach his full potential. He will be able to handle it.

Signed, Candon Suites

RPG-D RPGfix
Back