• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check SAINT SOFT Trainer Needed

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
On YSS Kaiyō I want to have a SOFT have a mission to operate by but first need a trainer. I need someone to hold a training JP with their SAINT character and to post intermittently in an SP thread. I expect three posts maximum in that thread unless things go South! The player that can do this with their SAINT character and wants to do a little bit of RPing on the Kaiyō should post here or contact me.

What this would require:
  • Acclimation with @Ethereal @Pancakei @META_mahn @Arbitrated @Syaoran @xImmortalxBeauty
  • One to two training JPs
  • One beginning of a mission post in an SP thread.
  • Intermittent contact during the mission. (Your trainer would be on the ship for the mission the SOFT have. The mission will be boots on the ground but your trainer will not be. Meanwhile, Kaiyō itself will be having problems that you can even join in on!)
This thread canonizes the captain of the Kaiyō to have asked for the trainer to be sent to their position.

Just as a note, Kaiyo would likely go through Star Army Command for SOFT training rather than SAINT (which your IC post did). But you already knew that ;>

Last edited:
Yeah yeah. I would just like the trainer to be SAINT tbvh >.<

RPG-D RPGfix
Back