• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC [SAINT] YSS Kōkatsu

Thanks for posting your JP guys, it's really cute!

I'll give some more time (at least tonight, maybe tomorrow) for some more posts if anyone wants to make one before I narrate us forward to the actual mission.

Also! All the portraits are done and up on the plot page! Thanks again to Ame for springing those on us! They're really cool~

@Gunsight1, @SirSPT, @xImmortalxBeauty, @Speeder01, @Ametheliana

Alright, next post is up to move you all along! It'd be cool to have a note on what everybody's characters were doing when the ship dropped out of FTL, but all that's really necessary right now is for y'all to make your way to the PA bay and suit up. Everyone's probably done that before, but let's see how SAINT operatives do it!

Chatter between characters while you do these necessary tasks is always welcome, so don't worry about slowing things down if you want to express excitement or concerns between your characters, or what have you. That said, I'm going to endeavor to keep up a more regular pace now that we're not waiting for a JP~

A Chiaki's power armor stuff is apparently kept in a medium cargo container in the Cargo/Shuttle Bay rather than an actual Power Armor Bay, by the way. It's not immediately obvious or easy to find on the article, so just making a note here so y'all know.

Also gonna quote something from page 1 of the OOC thread here:
EDIT: I forgot to mention this: While the Chiaki-class comes equipped standard with Daisy power armors, you are free to use Mindy 4s since they're the latest and most advanced technology, or whatever approved armor you'd like. They'll probably be black instead of standard SAoY white, as is SAINT tradition.
Basically, ignore what the standard available weapons are (because secret agents can have anything the SAoY offers) and use Mindy 4s (or a Sylph for the mini).

Next post is up! You're all clear to launch (if you want to launch)!

Sorry it took so long. Summer heat and other annoying distractions have gotten the better of me, I'm afraid.

@Gunsight1, feel free to post about how Maki got into her power armor during all that time that elapsed in my post. It's not like you've gotta get in with the winds howling in your face :p

If y'all wanna jump out, feel free. You can describe the descent however you'd like. Talk to each other. Set up flying/insertion formations. Give Yoshiko a SICK CALLSIGN for the squad. Do whatever.

Look forward to reading!

@xImmortalxBeauty
@Ametheliana
@SirSPT
@Speeder01

Great reply from @xImmortalxBeauty before mine, but I just posted.

I left positions you take up on you to decide but I did place where other PCs go so let me know if an edit is needed.

You can have your character breach the door and move inside if you'd like. It probably looks something like this or this. When I was thinking of just autoing everyone forward, I considered something about at least one operative going through the vents. Up to y'all how you'd tactically approach it if you wrote it yourselves, though. I'd have written for fun but might, as a GM, react differently to players doing something. So have fun with it!

Honestly, I never even realized that I could have told you guys this a long time ago. Was waiting on a player post that never came (since I usually wait to read them all at once before posting) and then distractions happened, such as stuff and the real life holidays. Sorry. Anyway, since my GM character isn't on the scene, nobody can really queue you guys to infiltrate the facility but yourselves. What an oversight.

Last edited:
That's cool! I'll do something soon because ya make it easier. Others are always welcome to come play their backdated stuff so nice tags.

Thanks for the nice words.

You're welcome to scoop everyone if that's what their players want (I think most have been technically scooped, anyway) :)

This is a reboot. Seemed like the perfect opportunity because the Kuvexians just invaded and there's some pretty important stuff out there that needs to be handled.

Who remains on the site? @SirSPT and @Ametheliana are welcome to come back if they want. Others are welcome, too, just let me know if you want to join so we can make sure your character works and can have fun. You'll play crew of the YSS Kokatsu, who are SAINT operatives. I'll leave the old page un-edited for a few days so people can look at old stuff.

If you join, just have your character at their cabin or console.

I would bring in Mikael, but he is currently near Kuxxie space. I might roll a new toon if the ship never heads that way.

Okay, new post.

What I need from current and prospective players (if there are any) are posts describing how you move toward the elevator and kill Kuvexian mooks. You're allowed to be armed with anything a SAINT operative not wearing armor has access to. Don't worry about whether your posts auto the rest of the group: please move the group forward. As GM, I will handle any damage or attacks, but what I'm saying is you guys should feel free to describe the next room we move into and the killing your character attempts to do.

Whatever happens, next post will move us forward. Less of a timeskip this time. I've done a million "load up and get there" posts on SARP already, so sorry if you guys dislike the skip.

More operatives are still welcome on the team, as we're carrying along several faceless team members.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back