• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Sakura Sjet

Since the Star Army wasn't around until YE 21/22, it might make more sense to say she was made by PNUgen Corporation and then joined the Star Army once it was created.

Updated though not sure if its exactly correct since im not 100 percent sure on early Neko's and how they got classified.

If she was born in YE 20 as a Nekovalkyrja, she would have been a PNUgen-made NH-7. This means she was basically made as a "living weapon" and for several years (8?) was considered property.

What color is the tail?

Which is her given name and which is her surname, so that I call her the appropriate name in the appropriate situation? Here is a small bit about naming conventions to explain a little why I want to be sure.

I sort of want her occupation link to be more forthcoming. As I mentioned to you, this occupation is not always seen, so perhaps the link could say like, Information Technician? DM me if you want to brainstorm something else. The link would look like this:
Code:
[[stararmy:occupations:information_technology|Information Technician]]

I love that "Over Dramatic" is capitalized that way, but it doesn't need to be.

"Being assigned to the ship she would have to constantly pull double shifts due to several issues that had popped up during the ships service light and due to several miss uses of the ships Megami system."
I don't really like this. Saying that misuses of the system caused her to work longer makes me feel like that implies too much about the crew and the failures of the MEGAMI system. Maybe find a new reason for her working a lot? She could also be developing technology or could have a friendly relationship with MEGAMI that makes work take longer due to their conversational relationship.

Thanks for making this character! She is cute! To anyone wondering why I allowed a second character from a player, seeing as I like to have one pc per player, it was an object of necessity as Soban-chan wrote some RP between their pre-existing character and this one. I sort of want her to transfer once we're back from the tour of duty and have told Soban-chan to plan for that, though things change here and there. :]

RPG-D RPGfix
Back