• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP Saleloria - Reunions and a Plea

Wolf626

RP Date
YE 44
RP Location
Saleloria

Saleloria - Caeyara Residence, Kyoto​

As rain fell upon the sleeping city of Kyoto, a hooded form carrying bags entered Saleloria. Instead of the usual Norian robe, he wore a hooded cloak instead. Peeking from under a bodyglove could be seen, form fitting but flexible. And the most eye catching feature of all, the greatsword strapped to the figure's back. Gliding through the maple interior, the Norian stopped at the door of a particular room. Taking a deep breath, he entered.

"Tal'Cel Aelya Caeyara, I would have words with thee." he called out, tone solemn, before pulling back his hood, revealing his black green hair, his violet eyes and his smile. "If she wouldn't mind an old friend's visit, that is."

Aelya laid resting on her bed in her usual attire when a familiar voice was heard outside her door. What she heard could not be possible, he'd been gone for years. The Tal'Cel leaped out of her bed and ran to the door. "This better not be a joke." she stated firmly as she ran to the door. When she opened the door her eyes shot opened stunned in disbelief.

She flung the door fully open "Talynn you're alive!!!!" she said loudly hugging him so tight he might burst. She released him from her grasp stepping to the side. "Of course you can have words with me." she smirked playfully gesturing for him to enter. "What brings you here after so long?" she asked curiously.

"Aye, it's me So-Aelya." Talynn laughed as he held on to Aelya, letting his vesper link connect with her, letting her feel his emotions, his joy at seeing her, his relief at her safety and his care of her. Though etiquette said she was his superior as his Ysi, the Drenai had served the Caeyara's since time immemorial, Aelya had always considered him his friend. Though that just increased her teasing of him over the years, he had found.

"Sadly, I'm here on official business on behalf of the Drenai." he said, laying down his bags near the bed before turning towards Aelya. Bowing softly, he spoke through her through the Vesper.

"Drenai Ysi, solemnly apologizes for the actions of one of our members, Caeyara Tal'Cel. To endanger you goes against our oaths. We accept whatever punishment you so choose."

Rising, Talynn couldn't meet her eyes. His voice was so weighed with regret, you did not need vesper to hear it. "I'm sorry I wasn't there, Aelya."

Aelya felt Talynn's vesper connect taking in all his emotions, joy and relief. She communicated to him how much she missed him, her relief he seemed to be in one piece, her feelings for him and her curiosity as to where he had been. When it came to forming friendships or relationships, Aelya did not let what position she held affect much if anything. She thought it silly that social interactions be limited by such things. The relationship between the Caeyara and the Drenai had been intact longer than she could remember. One of the few people the Tal'Cel trusted completely was Talynn. As their bond flourished, so did her teasing of him even at the most inconvenient times.

A confused look crossed her face turning her smile into a frown. "What official business?" she vespered hesitantly. Aelya raised an eyebrow before returning his bow with one of her own. "I accept your apologies, unfortunately I do not have much say in the matter. I am afraid the Aestaesys took charge on that issue." she said over vesper with a solemn face. Her face displayed distress at thinking over what had occurred. "The most I can do is to assure you our clans remain on good terms." she vespered in a caring way. She held her arms out as if to offer him comfort. "It is okay, I am still here." she said.

Talynn embraced Aelya, glad that all was well after such an ordeal. He stayed there for a few moments, enjoying the simple pleasure of his friend's embrace. And as a crasser part of his mind, reminded him, the feeling of her volutptuous form against his, something he had been intimately familiar before.

"I am glad, Aelya." he said gently, from the top of her head. A slow teasing grin spread across his face. "I suppose I did not need to bring the brib- ah, gifts I mean."

Aelya hugged Talynn tightly once more giving him a squeeze. Her head nuzzled his chest in an affectionate manner. This closeness reminded her of some less professional encounters they had many years ago. There was something about him being this close that made all those memories come flooding back. She leaned back in his arms to look into his eye with a raised brow. "Bribery you say? You could have done that by just showing up yourself." she said with a flirty wink. "Did you want to show me?" she asked hopping a little.

"Oh well, you know us Drenai." he whispered in her ear, eyes shining with mischief. "We bring all to bear for the most damage. I remember you praising that trait once or twice." And with that he lightly nibbled her ear, lightly, teasingly before parting.

He moved to the bed and lifted one of the bags. From it, he withdrew a clothing rack. The young norian, opened it, revealing a longcoat of luxurious leather, crimson like a tree leaf in fall. It bore intricate patterns in Norian style painted gold, the biggest of which was the Crixa emblazoned in the back.
"It's made from a material called Stone Thread. Highly resistant, should give you a measure of protection when you are out and about."

Setting it down on the bed, he withdrew a box from the second bag, setting it down next to the jacket. He removed the lid, revealing silk and leather, painted crimson once more.
"This is from a company called Godfrey & Morrison. They make clothes for "LARPing" whatever that is. Custom made for you, I hope I got the measurements right."

There was a third and final bag, but Talynn made no move to open it or to reveal it's content. Instead, he watched Aelya, smiling.

All of the muscles in Aelya's body tightened trying not to unleash her desires upon Talynn. The Tal'Cel's eyes were lit with a feisty glare as the Drenai continued to speak about their renown for such damage. "It has been a great deal of time since such praises have been uttered for that trait." she smirked. A soft strained whimper emitted from her lips when he nibbled her ear.

It took all willpower contained within her to not immediately act upon what he had done. As he walked over to the bed she observed everything about him she had missed while he was gone. Ruby eyes widened in shock when she saw the stunning gift presented before her. "Trying to keep me safe when you are not around hmm?" she said flirtatiously. That was definitely something she would wear more often when in places with people she did not know. Especially after what happened at the funeral.

Crimson locks of hair fell to the side when her head tilted in curious observance at what was in the box. "The only proper way to thank you would be to put one of them on. Now, which one would you like to see me in first?" she said with a mischievous grin. Aelya ran to wrap her arms around him again and stepped back to respond. "I am not sure what LARPing is but feel free to hug me and then you tell me if you remebered the measurements correctly." she winked at him. She did take notice of the third bag, but did not move to do anything about it.

"Yes. It's been a long time, hasn't it Aelya-ji?" Talynn agreed. "Yes, it is for your protection but it's also a sympton of my upbringing. We Drenai are a very practical sort."

With a mischiveous smile, he removed his gloves, revealing calloused hands, used to handling sharp, dangerous things. Much like the woman in front of him. He approached her, gently tilting her chin upwards.

"This is the part where I say goodbye." he said, his thumb tracing her jawline. Playing an old game of theirs. He was under her service as a member of Ysi Drenai, technically. It just made their "liaisons" even sweeter to him. "My duties are complete Tal'Cel. Unless you ask of me for another duty. Tell me, Aelya. Do you have a duty for me?"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back