• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Salutations! (With mlems)

Gekkido

What do you call yourself?
Gek, Gekki, Gekkido, Gekkocat, Gekkocatte, Gekko, etc...

How'd you find Star Army?
Suggested to play here by a awesome friend. =3

What interested you in joining?
I like to RP, and the technology seems interesting enough.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Most certainly

Any previous experiences you want to share?
MUSHes, and MUXes Naruto based RP, Bleach Rp, Final Fantasy stuff...

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Mainly male characters.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Spontaneous, my schedule is rather weird.
  • Military or civilian characters? Both, but I would like to start out with a civilian and build that character up.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? I definitely prefer humans, but I can also play others. Maybe anthros, aliens, or androids at some point.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Both.. What is the point of playing on a game that has space exploration without going into space?
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?I can handle both, and forums would be fine as well, but real-time is preffered.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language:2
  • Violence:3
  • Sexuality:2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Not exactly sure, but I can think of something. Not like I want to ruin any surprises with ideas I have. Where is the fun in that?

With that said, I am up to RPing almost anything. I tend to lean towards social, and I am also up for combat, sparing, or other things. I will likely be more detailed in combat than most other things as well, probably even lewd stuff.

Anyway, with that known, I look forward to having fun with y'all. =3

I think a civilian character that is built up would work for @RaWolfe's plot! It is a situation where an important/resort planet has been taken by the enemy and his plot focuses on all those helping it come back into Yamataian control, even civilians or randoms that were there on vacation!

Welcome to SARP Gek, Gekki, Gekkido, Gekkocat, Gekkocatte, Gekko... lots of names there :eek:

If you need any help with making your first character, don’t hesitate to ask us for help: the wiki can be overwhelming with lots of geeky and nerdy tech. But all made with so much love, so we love to explain it.

Yush I do GM the resistance plot and welcome all to it! If you have interest in it do poke me :) meanwhile there are other wonderful plots and ideas swirling all around us.

Again welcome to SARP!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back