• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Salutations

SmokeEmpress

Inactive Member
My real name is Candice Myers, but I go by Candi. No, I am not a stripper! I am older than most, but younger than some on this site. I am a single mother of two wonderful girls. I love to write about characters that are not me, but they are all a part of me. Most of my characters that I have developed are ones that I create in my head based on minimal information for the Realm they are in. They are usually quiet and reserved, though depending on their background will depend on how they respond to others. I have been looking for a place where I can work on my role play with others where I can really let my creativity shine and I am looking forward to doing so here. I may start off in the Open Role Play, since I don't have to be approved with a character, but I do plan on making a 'regular' character soon that will fit into the universe!

Okay, I think I have put enough for now. If you wish to know more, please feel free to post questions. I shall answer them as best I can!

You are totally not alone in being a parent or a mom on this site. :)

Hi, I'm Wes (age 32) and I run the place and I want to personally welcome you. I sent you a conversation message as well. As I said there, you're welcome to ask me any sort of questions that pop into your head as you explore the site and learn more about the Star Army universe. I want you know know that you can go at your own pace and not to feel pressured. You can join in an RP when you feel ready. I'm eager to hear more about your characters.

PS: I also saw you briefly hop in the chatroom. It's not always active but there's usually some people on there all the time. If we're idling, you may want to try to ping us by using our usernames to get our attention.

I tend to keep my characters Human...or mostly Human. When you play on any site, no matter what theme, rarely do you ever have a True Human, for they are always enhanced in some way. I'm not complaining, but I like having flaws in my characters. Even if those flaws are unable to be overcome.

I tend to keep my characters Human...or mostly Human.

With that I suggest you go with a Nepleslian for yourself, SARPs basic human-esque thing last I checked. But before I get ahead of myself welcome to Star Army first off! As Mr. Wesley previously stated feel free to hop on to the chat plenty of people there who will happily help you with character creation or that wiki-magic for your characters page.

Star Army has actual baseline humans, too. Although for most purposes a Nepleslian (species) and Geshrin (species) body is the same as a human body.

Welcome to the game, I'm Semjax! You can find me on IRC under Semjax, Kya-Nyah, or Sorin. Or on here as Semjax obvs, I'd be glad to help you out if you need it lets be friends!

Join the Nepleslian Space Marines! Four meals a day, alcohol rations, and combat bonuses! Travel the galaxy, see new and interesting places, meet new and interesting people, kill them with new and interesting weapons! Shoot a teammate and get fan mail from Nekos! Take a bullet for the team every day to earn wound medals and build a little fort out of them!

Now that's just amusing. I might just do that with another character at another time, depends on what all happens with the one I just created!

As a fellow parent of two beautiful girls let me welcome you to the site. It is a great place to let your ideas grow into epic adventures from humble beginnings. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and above all enjoy yourself. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! And don't worry, I like a fort of wound medals! I think that is awesome! Maybe some day I'll have a character that will do just the same!!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back