• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Salutations!

MashNerd

Inactive Member
Greetings and salutations my 'hopefully' new friends. I recently stumbled upon this site after floundering around on Tropes. After reading a bit of the Yammy posts, I was keen to join and so here I am.

Already got my eyeballs glued to the YSS Heartbreaker and hopefully ill be welcome on it when I get around to making a character...

Greetings Mashnerd, Welcome to Star Army Role Play or SARP as we call it. Always glad to have new players. Check out our New Players' Guide.

If you need help, or have questions feel free to post them here. Or you can check out our IRC and there are folks there most of the time who can answer most common questions.

Salutations! I am sure you will find many new friends on here! We are all a friendly bunch, even if some of us like to act like we are not quite as friendly. Remember to take any criticisms on your character as a positive thing, for anyone that does say something is only trying to help you to make the best one you can! Have fun and I look forward to seeing what type(s) of character(s) you come up with!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back