• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: Section 6 Sanctuary Day (New year's celebration YE-40)

Stalls
A warm smile lifted David's features as Neera ran a paw through the dark scruff of his beard, prompting him to lean a little further into her back with a sound of contentment as the two women spoke - even offering the joke made by the wolf a small chuckle before moving to speak himself, "With curves like those it is hard not to notice, hon~ but I digress," the corporal continued, his chin nuzzling slightly into Neera's shoulder before casting his gaze back to Nora.

"Hell if you knew half the stuff about me that our lupine associate here does then you'd think I was pretty iffy myself, Nora, love is one hell of a fickle thing and I'm no expert in it~ but if two people share it then it'll just suddenly click, not necessarily instantly... it's a hard concept to have to summarize but you'll know when you find it and anyone who hurts you along the way will have to deal with the entire hoard that is your family," David finished, realizing he had rambled on a bit but those words had come from somewhere deep down alright, which made him smile a little more before the Geshrin scooped Neera up off her feet suddenly - despite his girlfriend being noticeably taller than he was and with a good bit more mass due to her extremely feminine figure he seemed to be carrying her rather easily, carrying her bridal style though making sure to hold her carefully due to the skirt the wolf currently wore.

"For instance, example A for infatuation~" David smirked cheekily before he leant in to meet her, no doubt surprised, lips with a passionate peck from his own - it was almost odd to see the pristine white of her fur against his sun-beaten features but he didn't care how it may have looked, David was just there to make sure she knew how much he enjoyed his girlfriend's company after she had been in that coma for so long. It was just... every time he saw her up and about the Geshrin's lips would curl into a smile of unfiltered happiness and it just felt like they were attached at the hip from that day forward, at least more so than they had been prior.

It was good to have her back.

Rooftop/Stalls

Ashley keyed out the sounds of Lazarus and Elisys and focused of keeping her breathing steady, the redheaded Nepleslian was more at home with closer range weaponry but at the same time a sniper rifle was far from unfamiliar to her~ being the harbinger of death with a special place in her cold heart for fire, only trumped by the need to protect her little sister.

Ash exhaled as her finger wrapped around the trigger, choosing to wait and watch for now - reading their lips almost too well as the green/gold eye behind that scope narrowed.

"I mean~ shit, sure," was the younger Beckett sister's initial response to Whisper's offer, for whatever reason it had caught her off guard and sent the faintest blush to her naturally peachy cheeks but Heather pushed through regardless, the blonde's cybernetic grip clamping down a little more on her victim's hand as she slowed to a halt.

"So let me get this straight~ you, me and nothing but ground vehicles as far as the eye can see?... wanna go now?" the peppy blonde queried as she whipped around to face Whisper's armoured form, only just missing the sight of a suppressed round bouncing off his helmet but still managing to hear the faint plink sound it made even if Heather ended up shrugging it off as nothing.

Back on the rooftop her older sister cycled the rifle in her hand and stared daggers into the faint mark the bullet had made on Whisper's jaw, she knew the tolerances of that particular helmet because it was the same one she wore after all - might hurt his neck a little and come as a surprise but after all it was just to make sure he associated that feeling with the situation at hand~ though Heather did seem genuinely happy for now~

Entrance

"O~oh no please Mister Mulder~ it's no uh, no biggie~" Jacky reciprocated with a nervous chuckle as Craig made his departure, offering an equally nervous yet still genuinely warm smile before turning back to her siblings and the anthropomorphic equine that was making Amora act funny, the mis-coloured Jane gulped thickly and cleared her throat before speaking meekly.

"Maybe we should enter too...? I wouldn't want to~ well, block the entrance~" Jacky finished with another nervous chuckle, her secretly heterochromatic gaze drifted across to the crowd again and she tried to hold up a facade of confidence but anybody monitoring her vitals could tell that Jacky was anything but chill right now... she had to at least try.

Last edited:
The Crowd

Harmony leaned up and gave Kessler a quick kiss on the lips, raised up on her toes slightly with her arms behind her back under her cloak of sorts. It was cute and frankly looked somewhat mystical in a sense, but it was nice for the girl who had never really had a boyfriend before. As she drew back with the barest hint of a blush, she smiled and shrugged.

"Why not close our eyes and point to one, and work down the line from there?"

To her point, Harmony shut her eyes and spun in place a few times which caused her cloak to flare out as it did. Again the show of skin underneath as the cloak raised higher this time before she stopped and pointed at a stall a dozen or two yards away. It looked to be a more conventional Yamataian food stall.

"How bout there?" She asked and looked back to Kessler with a grin.

Elisys frowns as the woman left, but she didn’t mind. The disruptors were kind of a disadvantage sometimes, seeing as she never got to use them in combat yet. Sighing, she sits on the edge of the building, when something catches her eye. As her gazes narrows on the section, she stands up and briefly says to Lazarus. “You know how you’re keeping an eye on your daughter? Because I just saw the person I’m keeping an eye on just now.”

Lawn Chairs
Adi blushed and accepted the kiss, leaning in to kiss Sonia on the lips in response. She traded the gift in her hand with Sonia to accept the medium sized gift Sonia had given her. Adi examined the package for a moment, and then opened it, not noticing the twitching eyebrow on Jack's face.

Haisley huffed and folded her arms. "You called me out here with all these people just to ask that? I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore." The pink girl sat down on the grass cross legged and pulled out her tablet, already bored of conversation but too stubborn to walk all the way back to her room. While she sat, her ears poked out once more and kept constantly twitching as they listened in to everything around her as she worked. "Just don't let anyone touch my pillows, they can move the other gear." She said absentmindedly while trying to tune out the conversations of others, she didn't like listening to all the soft lovey talk people seemed fond of making on these kinds of days.

“That would be a good idea” Aztec replied, turning his head toward Jacky. “It’ll still be a few hours before the fireworks are set to go off, so I don’t need to be back there for a while. Any suggestions of where you all want to go first?” Aztec asked, figuring the clones would more or less want to stick together.

Craig's cybereye scanned around looking for the one who invited him there, a sort of deja-vu hit his mind Did this happened already at the shopping center?... Large amount of people, Nora inviting me in, me feeling kinda off... yeah it already happened he thought. His mind realized how the relationship with that woman was dragging him in more social situations, maybe it was that the outcome of having such relation? Is not that he never had relations before but those were all just quick to start and to end as he never worked for more than a week in the same place, except for the years in the Khorsovarolor conflict but those are not counted as his efforts were all focussed on leading the militia. But even such relations could have be counted in the fingers of one hand.

As he moved inside the crowd, his eyes were catched by the figure of Nora, she was talking with other people, most probably relatives, he felt a bit of insecurity to move and present himself there but she was expecting him, now or later things wouldn't have changed. He took a deep breath and made his way towards her.

Last edited:
Sarah
To say she was surprised by Rose being the one to be forward for once, being a pleasant surprise, was quite frankly an understatement. The Gesherin deepened the kiss, a hand moving to rest gently on the back of her wife's neck. "And I will make it to that day. Maybe build a nice cabin in the woods where we can setup a cottage, and have a nice big yard for the kids to play in. Maybe plant a garden, all the peaceful things, and to be honest been thinking about for a while. Just a quiet place to live happily.", Sarah said after finally breaking the long kiss, sending back mental images of such a place.

Whisper
The vibrations were highly annoying, but he didn't want to alarm her, spider webs of cracks and fractures spreading across the helmet's outer shell. "Yeah, just got to make a quick pit stop, will just ghost for a sec and be right back.", Whisper said looking to the tank troopers. Well this again was annoying, but he felt he had a pretty good idea who dun it, and why. Engaging ECS, the man disappeared, quickly jogging up to the tanks quietly. Slipping around to the other side, the tankers looking towards the crowds, Whisper took one of their unworn helmets, and switched it with his own. With a fresh helmet on, he yanked the flatten slug from the back of the other, then headed back. Decloaking beside her again, he offered a hand to lead the way, "Sorry, just had to grab something important. Ready to go now if you are?"

Kessler
He gave a chuckle and a grin as she twirled before him, the sight one he would not soon forget. The feeling of the warmth of her lips on his own, even if brief, still lingered. As she stopped and looked to him, pointing to a food stall, he was already leaning forward. His lips reconnected after she had spoken as he let them linger a little longer this time, a arm sliding around her waist as best he could, "Sounds perfect to me. Any stall is good as long as I'm with you. I'm pretty sure that stall is selling dumplings, want to share plate with me?"

Lazarus
"Um, okay? Let me guess, Mark Tazar? You know you make it obvious every time you look his way, the way you clearly look up to him. Let me guess again, terrible biological parents? Welcome to my world, I know shit about being a father, and I didn't even get to watch her go through a childhood. So, still want to hang out here with depressing me, or have I sufficiently scared you off?", Lazarus said a tad annoyed that the other woman had just taken his rifle like that. Did admire the expert shot made though, actually got a chuckle out of the black sheep of the pine family, as the round thunked into the man's helmet.

Armora and Talos
Talos nodded, "Agreed, though I think you two look like you might need fewer extra wheels around. Jacky, you want to hit up the stalls and see if we can find any good knick knacks? We don't get to just hang out very often, so a night of hanging out with my sis on the eve of a new year would be a holiday well spent. Lynn can catch up if she decides to come, I'll keep her apprised of where we're at." The bi-colored clone said giving Jacky a smile as he hugged her with a arm around the shoulder.

Armora actually looked thankful for the suggestion, "That is kind of you brother, but not necessary if you wish to stick together. I have no pre-ordained itinerary, so I am unoccupied for visiting any particular stalls. Which ever you would wish to visit Aztec, would be sufficient....actually...I wish to investigate a certain kind of item. Something called a stuffed animal I believe?"

Neera and Nora
Neera gave a muffled gasp of surprise as she was sweeped off her feet and brought into such a kiss. Oh that sly devil, she would get him back for this later. Though,...admittedly the deep blush on Nora's face was worth the display. Her arms wrapped around David's neck as she returned the kiss, "You keep this going and we'll have to do that one lesson eventually taught in health classes. Not sure such would be appropriate here, but I can't help it when you get me hot and bothered."

Nora was in fact beat red, flustered even further as they said such things in public. "Guys, are you sure you would be doing something like that in public? Besides,.....I don't even know if it is love to him, for all I know....he could feel pressured into because of my family, or..I dunno, like a lot of other things i don't know yet. I just don't want things to end like they did with Frank. I lost him, but I don't want to lose another.", she said trying to figure out if she was in the right place, or if she was willing to stick around and risk awkward looks. However, something caught the sight of her enhanced eyes, or more accurately someone. "Oh uh, guys, he's coming, what do I do?", Nora asked nervous, already feeling awkward with how nicely he was dressed.

Sonia
Inside the package that Adi had been handed, were three pairs of anti-grav bras, "You said they were hurting your back at the mall, so I looked for something, but couldn't. So asking through a few old contacts, I got a line on a order of those. They float and support your boobs through graviton projectors, reducing the strain to a much easier amount. I hope they fit well,...and well that you like them." Sonia had said this with a blush before unwrapping her own received gift, seeing the knife in her hands, "Babe, this is awesome, I've been wanting one of these since seeing them for sale around here, thank you!"

Kessler And Harmony

Harmony grinned a little and licked her lips at the idea of dumplings.

"They are so good, I had them once before when a few exchange students came to the Matriarchy's University for a year." She explained and started to head that way after a hand snagged Kessler's.

"So, what sorta stuff do you guys do at this celebration? Anything big or exciting? Anything special?" She inquired as her yellow eyes continued to roam the festival.

“...Well, yes to both, but no to the last one. You at least you can admit to being shitty. I have no idea if they even regretted what they did, haven’t heard anything since Dovania was founded.” Elisys sits down. “I honestly think you’re lucky. You can get a second chance to be a part of your kid’s life. Even if you don’t know shit, you have the ability to learn, don’t you?”

“Stuffed animals?” Aztec laughed. “Well, this is certainly the right place to find those, Armora! I passed more than a few game stands where stuffed animals were prizes, and all sizes too. Some even almost as big as you!”

Lawn Chairs
"Thank you!" Adi said happily upon seeing the bras. She was about to hug her, but she stopped herself, realizing that might be dangerous given that Sonia was holding her sharp new gift which was actually literally sharp. "I thought you might like it, i-it even has a shock function." Adi blushed and looked at the bras again, asking "Um... How do I use them? Is there a switch?"

Stalls
Adria glanced at Neera from a distance, but saw she was preoccupied with her boyfriend. Well what was she supposed to do if her sister was busy and she didn't see much interesting in the stalls? She glanced at the clanking Chlobot who happened to be wandering around nearby. Oh no. Not her. Unless... she could think of another prank... That might be funny to watch. She didn't have any materials on her though, which would make that hard to do. It probably wouldn't be worth it, especially if Mark found out again. Yeah... That didn't end well the last time...

Chlorate didn't realize the tank and the vehicle garage weren't too far away, else she'd surely be there. The walking electronic was running out of stalls to be captivated by, and so she stopped and stood there in the middle of the path, trying to calculate what to do next.

As Craig moved in the crowd he felt it was pratically out of context. Although there were some people well dressed, his old fashion style was like a black dot in a white sheet. But this wasn't an issue, rather an evaluation mistake that Craig took in account for future events of the NDC. There were still 40 feet between him and Nora, the mercenary realized she noticed him and her expression wasn't something he liked. Seeing her embarassed made him raising an eyebrow.

He saluted everyone waving slowly his hand, his expression as always serious and stoic "Good evening ladies and..." then made a short glance at David as he was holding Neera "...Gentleman... Am I interrupting something? Nora is everything alright? Should I come back later?". A slight frowning of worriness traced the face of the tall man as he pronounced the last sentence.

Last edited:
Lawn Chairs

Haisely was bored, really bored, all these stalls and people just weren't her idea of fun and to top it all off.

The fluff covered metal ears atop her head turned when she heard the motions of Adi and Sonia nearby, screwing her face up in disgust the girl pulled her hood further over her face. All these people, all their sappy affections and pointless conversations, although her own actions weren't so great in the grand plan of the universe she supposed, but there was still no excuse in her mind for the evils of love.

Finally having run out of resolve she stood suddenly and stowed the laptop in a bag on her back, "Just send me a fucking email next time." She half hissed at Jack before sauntering off in quiet rage, she needed to go slay some monsters in her new favourite MMO right about now to calm down some.

Rose turned her head down, pressing her forehead to Sarah's as she added a few small details to the image, from a yard cover woven of living berry vines to a large workshop and garage in the back, trees lining the driveway, and a single massive Yamataian oak with a swing hanging from it. Home built vehicles of simple internal combustion engines sat in varying stages of completion and Sarah's Black Rose mounted above the kitchen window looking out to the driveway.

Her mind's eye put a bay window on the side of the house, framed by book shelves loaded down with the printed paper or metal texts, illuminated by a skylight and featuring a bench large enough for two people to lounge.

"I would give anything for your-- Our happily ever after."

Sarah
"And ours it will be. Everything I have to live and fight for, is here with you and our children. Nothing will ever shake my love for you, and one day we'll share it in peace. I promise I'll make sure we see that day, and that the dream will be reality when it's all said and done." Sarah said back as she held Rose close, one hand to lovingly rest softly against her son's chest. Sarah felt happy in the here and now, knowing where she saw the future, and knowing she and Rose were always destined to be together. 'Not even fate could tear them apart now', she thought in her mind

Kessler
The man followed with a smile, happy to see his Lorath girlfriend happy. He chuckled as they whisked away towards the smells of food, "Well considering this holiday was just invented, I don't know actually. I guess it's whatever we make of it. Maybe it's time you and I, you know, made some traditions ourselves. We've got games, food, drinks, the parade, fireworks later, and whatever else we want to do. The night is young, and the world is ours tonight. Let's make the most of it." the man said cheerfully with a bit more emotion. He felt, more then happy now, knowing not only was it the start of a new year, but for the two of them it was the start of something more. They had only been dating a few months, but he already had his heart set, and he hoped she felt the same.

Lazarus
"Good thing you have Mark then huh. He seems like father material, at least compared to me anyways," Lazarus huffed as he mulled what she said over, "I don't know, but if there is one thing I know. I can make sure she get's better then what she got at the least. I don't know if I'll ever be able to settle down, need to find a girl who can handle the insane fool that is me first.....maybe contact her mother. Hopefully that woman is still alive out west, but Nora deserves to at least have a mother who can parent more then her fucked up father. I'm a bad man Amare, wanted by many, dead in most cases for the murder of many more. Because I am a weapon, one who was made to be the devil."

"Seems I succeeded at that at least."

Armora
"This would indeed be the items I am seeking. I have found that I like them. For what particular reason, I do not know, but I have had the urge to buy most of those I have encountered. So far I have bought a few in the size of keychains," Armora reported with a feint smile as she looked off towards the stands for a moment, "I however believe I finally wish to purchase larger ones now."

She steps up close to her equestrian companion, and as like before at the mall, hooked one arm in Aztec's. "Shall we then?" she asked as she pointed towards the stands with something akin to mute excitement, unknowingly pressing her chest closer against his arm as if on instinct.

Neera and Nora
The lupine beauty returned the kiss with a passion before whispering in his ear, "How about we practice exhibit B later in the sheets?"

"Oh hello Mr. Mulder. We were just talking about you two. Nora was just asking for relationship advice. She likes you, but she's worried about a repeat outcome, as well as what she should do to prove her love." Neera giggled on a flushed high from the unexpected kiss, "Makes me wonder Mr. Mulder, how do you feel about my niece? Do you love her back, or are you feeling pressured due to who her family is?"

Nora grew redder, averting her gaze as she brushed some of Mia's hair out of the infant's face, "Guuuyysss! Why you gotta embarrass me like that? Everything is fine Craig, just.....getting some opinions."

Sonia
"Oh uh, there's a remote in the pack there. You just slip em on then turn it on, and your boobs will comfortably float. Do you need help beautiful?" Sonia chimed as she attached the sheathed blade to her belt, then stepping forward to offer her girlfriend a hand.

‘I don’t know if my feelings on parents or something else, but I refuse to let him talk shit about himself!’ Elisys thinks to herself as grabs Lazarus and throws him over her shoulder. “You forgot that the devil used to be an Angel my good sir! Now, I’m going to do my best to bridge the gap between you two and you can’t say otherwise!” Her legs wobble slightly as she makes her way to the stairs. “Let’s go to lesson one!”

David
"We'll see~" David whispered back teasingly before allowing his girlfriend to stand upright once more, going back to their previous position of half-hugging the white wolf as they spoke, offering a nod of greetings to Craig as he approached. "Embarrassment now maybe, but you'll see them as words of wisdom later... I can look after Mia for a bit if you want though?" the tanned Geshrin offered with a warm smirk.

Heather
"Hey man, when you gotta go you gotta go, I've learnt when to ask questions about you and when to refrain," the Nepleslian mused as she turned back around to face Whisper in all his mysterious glory, winking at him once before continuing. "But yeah sure, I'm good to go now if you are, big guy?" Heather queried, the height difference between them was no subtle thing but she didn't really mind - he was pretty big and she liked that, kept the rabble away among other things.

jacky
The tallest clone waved Armora off with her equine companion before settling into Talos' embrace a little more, taking a deep breath and then offering her twin brother a slightly forced smile of optimism as she spoke further, "S-sure, uh, no harm in just seeing hat we can find - right? it'll be fun... yeah sure, fun," Jacky let out unconvincingly, her red eye wandering over the crowd they started to approach, but nonetheless the clone was forcing herself to go do this - whether she liked it or not.

“I think I’ve seen you with one or two of those on your bags. Thought someone had given you them.” Aztec mused, then gave Armora a smile. “Bout time you started collecting something, Armora! Always time to figure out the why later” he replied, as she took hold of one of his arms, beginning to lead him toward the stands. “Well certainly, if you insist!” He joked.

Lawn Chairs
Adi lifted one of the bras out of the pack, looking at it. "Y-yes," she responded to Sonia, locating the remote. She self-consciously looked at her D-cups, while holding the pack of bras along with one of the pairs in one hand and the remote in the other.

Stalls
Chlorate and Adria came to arrive at the same stall, one of the ones that had stuffed animals in it, and they stared at each other. From a distance, it almost looked like Adria could've been one of the giant stuffed animals due to her size and colorful wings. It's her... Adria thought. It is Adria Pine, Chlorate thought. They stared at each other in silence for a moment, Adria thought it was awkward silence while Chlorate thought it was just nothing. The robot just thought of it as a lack of speech input, though she acknowledged that it did indeed seem unusual for some reason. Both then looked at the stuffed animals in the stall, apparently interested. Chlorate was impressed by the unusually large size of some of the stuffed animals, and more on top of that, the unusual colorful designs. Adria found herself surprised at how interested she was in some of the stuffed animals. She didn't expect herself to be, but then again, she never really owned a stuffed animal before so how could she have expected it? She noticed a select few of the extra large ones were even bigger than her, and she wasn't sure what to make of it. Perhaps, if they're larger than me, I can intimidate more people using one, she considered in her head, but then she defensively thought But how are they larger than me? I'm not smol, even though no one had actually pointed out that she was smaller than some of the plushies yet.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back