• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Sanctum, Sirris VI, and the Gunja

Lijosu

Inactive Member
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=system:sanctum
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. None (nebulas, etc.)
  2. NDC
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
I'm so sorry for what I'm about to put the NTSE through. First deceivers and The Tenet and now this...

So here's the situation. I've been sitting on these pages for a while now, just making slight edits every now and then to make sure it's up to scratch. They're still not quite there but I believe they're good enough to go through the approval process. IQ and Jack Pine helped and IQ wrote the entire page on the Gunja. This is a collaborative effort so really I'm just the face and organizer of this submission (though I did sort out the information on the planets, which took a good chunk of time). So just a warning, since this is essentially a submission from three people, this could get messy.

If I messed something up with this submission (again) just tell me. I'm still getting used to this. One thing I feel like I could had easily done wrong is the location of the system. I know where I want it to be but I'm not sure if how I get it there is just by saying that's where it is in the submission.

Thanks, by the way. The NTSE really does a lot for this community even by just existing. I really don't think I could spend my free time re and rereading page upon page of text wall but somehow you guys pull it off.

Collaborators: @Jack Pine @IQ
Relevant Others: Uh... Not sure if there really is any, surprisingly. Maybe @Wes since it takes place in the Kikyo Sector but really that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
PS: These three links were put together in the same submission for convenience. I don't want to spam the forums with three threads for approval and I'd much rather get them done in one package. Hopefully it's more convenient for the reviewers this way as well.

Thanks for being patient with me, @Lijosu, and my apologies that it took me so long to review this. >.<
Anyhoo, let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ❌ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here are some fixes this article still needs:
  1. I know it's a minor thing, but in the Population section of the Sirris VI article would you mind removing the part about "Section 6 inhabiting [the planet] shortly," please? It's because wiki articles aren't supposed to reference IC events that haven't yet occurred.
When these fixes are made, please post a reply here so I can re-check the article. Thank you!

This review includes the following sub-articles:

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Thanks again for submitting an article to the wiki! Time for some final steps for the reviewer...

[ ✔️ ] 1. State clearly that the article is approved in the submission thread
[ ✔️ ] 2. Move the wiki article to its permanent (destination) location on the wiki
[ ✔️ ] 3. Move the submission thread to the Approved Submissions subforum or get a moderator to
[ ✔️ ] 4. Edit the article to add a link to the approval thread in the OOC Notes section
[ ✔️ ] 5. Link other articles to the approved article as appropriate (equipment lists, etc.)

This review includes the following sub-articles:

These guys don't have art and don't seem to be getting used in the RP and their creator has left. What that in mind, would anyone object if I removed them from the wiki for "exfoliation" purposes (e.g. keeping the overall lore more streamlined)?

I'm sorry @Wes, the Gunja are my creation. As for RP usage, they sadly didn't entirely break through. I haven't comissioned art for it for that exact reason.

Oh, okay then. Thanks for the clarification!

Alright, no worries.

The reason I've been lookin at all the species lately is I'm trying to improve our main species list page since it's one of the most visited pages on the site.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back