• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Santa Hat Avatars!

It's time to break out the holiday-themed avatars! Here's some of the ones from last year!

doshii xmas.png fred xmas.png nashoba xmas.png shotjon xmas.png soresu xmas.png twitter_xmas.png

Post yours if you made one!

Also, if anyone wants me to make one for you, post your current avatar or the one you want to use in the thread here and I'll see what I can do.

I still need to update this one and put Porrim in to replace Keib, but I need a commission from Foxtrot to make sure she fits the style first.

Still, Keib's celebrating Crimbo despite his relative infamy in the Lorath sphere, Danny's ambivalent and wondering why this holiday exists and why everybody is buying him guns, while Luca's already shopping for gifts for everyone on his crew.

There is motion in the image, but the small frame makes it difficult to represent properly. These are the woes of trying to fit a dynamic image into a 150x150px square.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back