• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [SAoY] ke-m10-g4100 Long Life Power Cell

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=stararmy:equipment:ke-m10-g4100_long_life_power_cell
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
@Wes @Nashoba I you don't mind but I figured it couldn't hurt to give anybody using the saint operative field suit an option for a power supply that can run indefinitely without lighting up sensors, let me know what you think, cheers

I'll have some more stuff coming down the pipeline soonish tm

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Any word on this? should someone put the "awaiting fm appoval" tag or whatever it is on this? or is that only for after a setting submission mod has looked over it?

FM approved.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ❌ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ❌ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ❌ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here's some fixes this article still needs:

Link aether taps.

Settle on dimensions. Linking to the old power cells in the dimensions area does not work if there are no dimensions to begin with in the power cells that are linked. Aether taps can be the sie of a lunchbox at their smallest, so work with that and shins, if they are to remain mounted there. I would recommend lengthening them to shave off width, since shins aren't always/usually as wide as a lunchbox.

This is such a stub of an article that I would like it to be added to the SOFS page as a YE 41 update instead of being a standalone article. As it stands, this isn't going to be found or used easily and would be if it were on the SOFS article.

When these fixes are made, please post a reply here so I can re-check the article. Thank you!

For starters I wish to use this as a power source for a few other things I've got plans to create in the future and for that reason alone it would make more sense to leave it as an individual article and link it back to the SOFS page down near all the power information - I'll add it into the table and add a little bit of filler about how in ye 41 it became an option for powering the suit indefinitely.

Anyway changes have been made and I added info to the power section of the suit's article, let me know what you think now.

If it is going to be its own article, add to it so it is not a stub, then.

It is practically the same size as anything made using the ammunition template, and there more important articles with much less so are there any particular sections that would need to be added?

Could this use the component template that was just approved that you made, Skully?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back