• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [SAOY] Type 41 Aetheric Heavy Anti Material Rifle/AHAMR + ammo

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
I invoke the right of this: 15890
@Wes pinging you for approval again, it's basically just the sarp version of this.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Do you by any chance plan to add art for this item?
If not, I would like to offer my help making a DOGA pic for this might slayer of distant heretics.

Made a bunch of changes, it now has a firing mode capable of less range and less penetrating power that can only be activated when the compensator is - in addition I lowered the maximum damage to tier 8 as requested (I think it was at least, might have been on discord) and detailed the aetheric reaction a bit more, giving the projectile two damage tiers to just better explain it.

Lemme know what else I need to do, though I hope it's not much more lol.

Ninja edit: oh and I nerfed the overall range of it

Okay looked over the changes. It's looking mostly pretty good. However somewhere it needs to be noted(It can even be a note box at the top) that unarmored use of this weapon does require some level of bracing or enhanced strength. A standard Nepleslian shouldn't be able to fire this thing from the hip like he's rambo.

Understood, I added it onto the end of the Compensator On area of the recoil section, hope that works?

Okay went through everything and looked it over. There is one thing I want to bring to your attention, though this wont stop it from getting approved. On the ammo page you say up to T9 damage. If you only plan on this being used in this rifle you should probably change that. But with the notes made it still works, and gives room to have it on vehicle mounts firing T9. Either way just wanted to make sure you're aware that was there before I give the approval stamp.

I can't remember if that was intentional on my behalf but I think I will leave that as is incase anybody wants to make a bigger gun with it lol

Alright well everything looks good I think these numbers can work and the weapon can serve it's intended purpose as an AMR in setting. (Though you might want to remove the Type 41 from the name)

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

This article is APPROVED. Make sure to go back and link it where it needs to be.

Well you can keep it, just Type 41 is generally Yam nomenclature, most other places on site don't do Type(year) for their gear.

it's something GH designed for Yamland so I reckon it makes sense that they keep the Yammie naming thing while giving the weapon their Nomenclature, like what I did with the Shinobi and such

The weapon passed its 5-year review:

A price of 4,999 KS was assigned by staff due to lack of pricing information.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back