• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission SAoY Type 42 Female Bodysuit

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Getting very close! There is no shoulder piping and the shoulders are blue like the neck and clavicle. It makes the upper body less busy. That piping color doesn't exist anywhere else on the uniform, for example.

That being said, we can always stick with this version instead for even more commonality with the Type 42 if you prefer. I can see the benefits of the shoulders showing occupation, but didn't want to unbalance the design color-wise.

I don't think we ever got as far as one. Getting the appearance right seems to be the main hold up before FM approval, which in turn keeps it from being reviewed.

We are going on a month without activity. @Wes your call is required here to give a yay or nay on it.

I would be willing to try to edit the picture Wes edited if he's too busy, or stick with what he came up with minus piping, but he never answered my question of which way he wanted to go with it. Still stuck.

Want to just use the one above? >,>

We could, though the piping is something I've tried to avoid. It's meant to be worn inside a Power Armor, so it's not as smooth of a uniform for entry/exit and doesn't fit the design. If you really want the piping for some reason though, we'll do it.

Hey everyone! It's been a month since my last check in and two months since the last update. @Wes I think Toshiro's waiting to hear back from you?

For now, I'm going to flag this as 'On Hold'. If the submission doesn't have any movement within the next month, I'll consider it abandoned until someone picks it back up.

Thanks all.

I kind of like it, adds a consistency with the new duty uniform.

Alright, we can keep the piping and coloring if Wes wants it. Sorry I haven't responded sooner. I've updated the article with the art and the change.

Last edited:
Added this in response to a question:

Star Army rank pins (metal or simulated images on the uniform) are used on the uniform, positioned over the heart and on the line between the Star Army Regal Blue fabric and the occupational color panel.​
Enlisted also use rank insignia (green bars or red chevrons) on the left sleeve in the style of the Star Army Duty Uniform, Type 42.​

RPG-D RPGfix
Back