• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SARPY Awards: Best Artwork of 2022 - Art Commissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
We had a lot of amazing artwork that we commissioned in 2022! Please post your favorites (with credits)! We'll vote on the responses and we'll determine the best art commission of 2022!

Solution
For best commission art, I nominate Ketsurui Aiko by HelloImTea, as commissioned by @raz - The quality level is just phenomenal.

fetch.php
For best commission art, I nominate Ketsurui Aiko by HelloImTea, as commissioned by @raz - The quality level is just phenomenal.

fetch.php

• Love
Reactions: raz
Solution
I also nominate Hanako's Summer Swimsuit commission by Hyeoii, an image I had hoped to have for Ocean Day that ran a little late. It's very nicely done!

2022 Hanako summer swimsuit by Hyeoii commissioned by Wes.png

Hey, thank you for the nomination @Wes. There's another Aiko from 2022 I like even better but she's not uploaded yet because there's no good page space to put her on!

Love your Hanako. It's always been nice to see the Gunship Princess having fun out of uniform ever since that early Lexxy stuff you got of her.

I will nominate this commission of Hoshi wearing a throwback uniform by Arcelle. Everything's so great about it, but I particularly love the attention to detail given to Hoshi's Kaiyo sword.

fetch.php

• Love
Reactions: Wes
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back