• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SARPY Awards: Best Artwork of 2022 - Generated Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
This award category is for 2022 artworks generated for SARP by AI Art technology. This includes Stable Diffusion, Midjourney, Nightcafe, Artbreeder, and similar sites that use made and code to turn random noise into art, with guidance from us humans. We saw a huge explosion in the resources available to us this year, which allowed us to make a lot of cool items for the items: namespace on the wiki's media manager, and also a new type of event giveaway thread (The Empress's Gift Fest of YE 44), and illustrating many of the wiki articles this year. Post your favorite generated SARP art from 2022 below and we'll vote on a winner.

Solution
I nominate The Machine Moon of Samurr, by Wes and @Andrew using Midjourney. The site of YSS Resurgence: Mission 6's finale, this artwork represents a battered, ancient machine world that originally built by the Essai, which was captured by the Machine Legion and then taken offline by Kuvexians and their Rixxikor associates. The Resurgence captured Samurr for the Yamatai Star Empire to save the Separa'Shan AI Goddess Naga'Shun, who needed new "hardware" to inhabit.

fetch.php
I nominate The Machine Moon of Samurr, by Wes and @Andrew using Midjourney. The site of YSS Resurgence: Mission 6's finale, this artwork represents a battered, ancient machine world that originally built by the Essai, which was captured by the Machine Legion and then taken offline by Kuvexians and their Rixxikor associates. The Resurgence captured Samurr for the Yamatai Star Empire to save the Separa'Shan AI Goddess Naga'Shun, who needed new "hardware" to inhabit.

fetch.php

Solution
Nominating the storefront of The Pulsing Pearl, an adult club in Kyoto. Generated with Midjourney and edited to have the right signage by me.

The Pulsing Pearl.png

Star Army Teddy Bear, Type 44, by Wes using Midjourney, Edited by Wes

star army teddy bear type 44.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back