• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SARPY Awards: Best Artwork of 2022 - Original Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
This category is for nominations of Star Army's Best Artwork of 2022 in the Original Art category, which means human-made traditional or digital art that was contributed/uploaded to SARP by its creator, excluding AI generated art and 3D renders (I'll make a thread for them).

I'd like to nominate the watercolor artwork "SAINT Girls" by SAINT OOC manager @Ametheliana

full

Solution
Thanks man, that means a lot to hear. I think I looked at the art for the YNNX longer than I spend on some sketches! It's really impressive how much of a grasp you have on incorporating details while still keeping the viewer's eye on the piece as a whole. I'm surprised to be mentioned in the same breath as you!

Thanks for noms, I can definitely see what kinda style people like seeing from me and these large sketchpages are a blast to do! More to come!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back