• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SARPY Awards: Best Game Master of 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
SARP has a lot of great game masters who pour their effort into leading groups of players on adventures in the SARPiverse. A great GM has a sense of story, knowledge of the lore, treats players with respect and care, makes everyone feel involved and important, and guides the game in a fun direction. Do you have someone who you appreciate being your Game Master and want to nominate? Post below and/or vote on the responses below and we'll award the most upvoted response with the title of Best Game Master of 2022! This is a great way to show your GM that they're doing a great job.

I nominate @Wes. For the past year I have closely followed his plot and it's always been both interesting to read and extremely thoughtful on the OOC end. When I came back I felt really lucky to sit in on his missions and his JPs feel really alive and have so much going on, it likely takes a good amount of care to GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back