• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SARPY Awards: Best Roleplaying Plot of 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Which roleplaying plot do you think was the best in 2022 and why? Is there an RP plot that you particularly enjoyed? Maybe it had a great storyline, a lot for your character to do, or was really creative. I'm interested in your suggestions and nominations!

Solution
... Get the feeling that Char hates all this award stuff, but like... Man, the 309th/Die Screaming really went places over the threads. From jungle wars to AI gods. There are still a whole bunch of nightmarish loose ends that I'm trying to figure out.

The characters totally have each other's backs back now, it's great seeing them all grow!
... Get the feeling that Char hates all this award stuff, but like... Man, the 309th/Die Screaming really went places over the threads. From jungle wars to AI gods. There are still a whole bunch of nightmarish loose ends that I'm trying to figure out.

The characters totally have each other's backs back now, it's great seeing them all grow!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back