• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Scarecrows PMC

Zack

Inactive Member
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
So uhhh, what happened with the huge jump in personnel in like, just over two months? I don't think that's enough for a tenfold increase in manpower.

Yes actually they have worked out dealing icly with the mod to get workers and any undisiarables (any crippled people) to have more factory workers and more crows if the augmented veriaty in return for modernized mod military weapons and gear

And it's not tenfold it's 11000 combat personnel obtained threw mid dealings and workers so that they can aquratly defend their home planet that they own as well as their other fob on mod and still be able to afford troops to do pmc missions

MOD secondly Alex I don't appreciate the micro managing my sub faction your not my fm Zach is and secondly

I don't believe I need to answer to you about any deals I make in Character regarding my stuff what I did in Character is entirely possible in two months esspeacilly with MOD and unethical stuff the scarecrows do to make more "combat effective" units

In conclusion your not my fm
And what I did was completely following in game rules as it was done in Character

So uhhh, what happened with the huge jump in personnel in like, just over two months? I don't think that's enough for a tenfold increase in manpower.

I was asking a simple question dude. I don't think your super hostile response was really warranted given that I was just asking that, not trying to micromanage or claiming to be your FM.

When your explanations come along with really angry stuff like that, it undermines your point and makes you look kind of like a jerk.

He may not be your FM but he is a member of this community and is allowed to ask questions, your hostile response to those questions is unacceptable.

Now, I see this has been approved, which is great, but I do notice some stealth edits. The page *has* to list everything on it, this includes whom you made deals with, that is information that is needed by the community (not the players) so please add that information.

Furthermore, I'm going to ask that you please tone down the hostility.

Kyle I'll tone down the hostility but you need to be aware of I'm not the only one at fault I'll personaly take screenshots of the whole conversation about all this, the Harassment issues with him I can make a book out of and so forth

Now before we continue I'll post the edits veia table and show everything changed in the process as well as the contact info for those involved. Finally any other submissions I put in I'd rather not be judged by him in the slightest to save arguments

Given what @Esscast said a few days prior (I think; days have been kinda blurring together for me recently >.<) in Discord, might I suggest moving the Scarecrows Mercenary Force article from the faction:uso namespace to the corp: namespace? It would simplify things, in my opinion, and help clarify that the Scarecrows are (to the best of my knowledge) contractors that work for USO instead of a part of USO.

Frost I appreciate your imput but I'm a sub faction for S6 now I understand you think I should only be classified as a Corp due to your opinion but I will state that that's not the case
I understand we have different views on how my stuff should be handled but it's still my choice in the end as long as it doesn't affect site rules

Thank you for your patience

I hate to be "that guy" but given how much crap has been thrown at me about company rules, I'm gonna point out something before it becomes a problem. This is because I for one know how these things can backfire if not spotted, from personal experience x_x

This is the revision of this article back to around when it was approved. This is the current revision.

As you can see, there's been some employment boosts which is fine and such like. Good fluff, I like.
The worrying thing is that there is sudden influx of ships to the tune of 48 Cruisers.

Following the Military Buildup Limitations, this completed order of 48 SS2s is unlikely to have been reached from its approval two months ago.

From what I recall Scarecrows could be considered in some respects to have control points on two systems, meaning two shipyards.
According to my maths, a maximum of 17 have been completed at this point.

Esscast and I have a few plans so I'm not doing this for any weird reason, it's just always good to have a straight record ^^;
Reminds me I have to total up my controlled systems given I never really had reason to before.

While I agree this is in blatant disregard of site rules, I have to correct your math. With the available shipyards, the scarecrows could only have built a few cruisers, far fewer than that. Some fixes are in order.

FIRST: Your shipyards aren't listed, you told someone that you have two, and there is a maximum of three for a corporation.

SECOND: Your number of ships produced are too high. If @Jack Pine can give me the date IC or OOC when the scarecrows were given access to SS2 blueprints I can accurately calculate how many ships you're actually allowed to have built.

THIRD: No rudeness will be tolerated towards anyone who brings up discrepancies. Breaking the rules is frowned upon and wrong.

As a member of the NTSE, it's my responsibility to make sure that stuff on the wiki and on the site is up to snuff with the rules, and right now this isn't. These changes need to be made immediately.

Thank you for responding. Jack and I have talked about this and based on the dates he's given me as to when the scarecrows would have gotten their hands on the blueprints, I've done some calculations.

Depending on whether or not there's only one shipyard or two (The wiki page doesn't specify) the Scarecrows could have built 4 cruisers and have one 75% of the way done with a single shipyard in that time, or 9 cruisers and have one 50% of the way done with two shipyards in that time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back