• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Submission Scarecrows PMC

ShadowWalker

Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=business:scarecrows_pmc
Submission Faction(s)
  1. NDC
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Scarecrows PMC
Originally part of hades corp scarecrows PMC separated themselves from the unethical criminal corporation often helping those who can't defend themselves.
After the battle that claimed several s6 ships before s6 rebranded and Frank and Ty's life, the remaining scarecrows left their stations and allied planet/partnership with MOD to take out the remaining hades stations.
after some time had transpired what was left returned to the MOD planet Xuno with only 50 total units and a civilian cargo ship that was modified for combat and are in the process of setting up with MOD to become citizens and a corporation in return for their tech and various other biotech products

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This seems... Barely above a stub as an article, and it's riddled with errors that can be fixed through proofreading. Are you sure this is ready to submit...?

Because if its a wiki article ill flesh it out more and was being rather vague because I'm rather unsure with what to include and what not to given the retcons.

One thing I'd like to note is that the USO is now listed on the wiki as the OSO. The new filler name for the faction after it was retconned.

The date is 6/24/19. This submission has been here for 13 days and has not received a reviewer so i will take that task.

Before i bring up the checklist there are a good number of things that will have to be addressed. I'm going to ask for a few minor/moderate changes that will make the review go smoother before then. Simple stuff that will just need some re-arranging that i can tell you will be required. And i will bring the checklist up after that.

Or if you want it now. But i would recommend these changes first:

1. The Namespace should be in the "corp:" Namespace, Not business. The corp: template was taken down a while ago and was replaced with the business template. but for consistencies sake it should still fall under corp and not business. If this changes in the future, Scarecrows namespace will be changed to buisness: with the mod tools when all the other ones do.

2. There is no template currently in use so information is scattered and disorganized. Please use the Buisness template found here.

3. There are a lot of things that are referenced but not linked. Characters, Groups and factions, Items and equipment, And just about anything that has a wiki page should be linked the first time it is mentioned or referenced.

4. Sarp does not allow references, images, or names of certain real world items for mostly legal reasons but also immersion reasons. And while im 99% sure it would never cause a legal issue here since millions of people do the same elsewhere, It is against the rules here and the last thing we need is for wes to get a DMCA or lawsuit because we've infringed on Section 17(3) of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988. So in the scarecrows logo there are vectors towards the m16a1 and other real-world weapons. Some of which belonging to LARAC/Stoner/and the DOD. If you are unsure of the legality of this please contact @Wes for permission to use these things on his site and the wiki.

5. The OOC notes section should contain the information about who made it, When, and information such as who made the art (for legal reasons) and if it is licensed.

Please contact me when you have made these changes @Esscast and we can move forward to the next phase!

Until relations between Esscast and I improve. I will not be approving the article until NTSE finds it suitable, and relations improve.

Seeing how the FM for the faction this submission is designed for has rejected this submission, I will leave this article in the "on hold" status for 3 days including today until the 27th of june to respond here that you have made amends or will make significant changes to remove any/all traces of the MoD from its article to avoid the requirement of needing the MoD faction managers approval.

Please note you are also requiring the FM stamp from @Jack Pine as well for use and referencing of IC/OOC events of the New Dusk Conclave (Formerly known as S6).

If you do not respond by that time i will move this submission to the rejected/abandoned sub-forum. Please note however that even having your submission rejected does not mean that you cannot re-submit it in the future after changes have been made.

@Esscast

RPG-D RPGfix
Back