• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Submission Scarecrows Security Combat Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowWalker

Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faction:uso:scarecrows:security_combat_armor
Submission Faction(s)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Frank's intagrated Armor
  • Type: Dermal combat armor
  • Role: Heavy integrated combat armor
  • Weight: 25 lbs.
Description: Full body armor
  • Fee: 100 KS
  • Ballistic mesh x10: 500 KS
  • Heavy ceramic plates x10: 800 KS
  • Bio-organic material: 150 KS
Total: 1550 KS (3100 DA)
Field Maintenance Procedure: Impossible to fix in the field, needs augment doctors care

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ❌ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ❌ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here are some fixes this article still needs:
  1. Would you mind filling in the Getting In and Out, Life Support, Power Systems, and Sensors and Communications sections, please?
    • For the Getting In and Out section, how does someone put the armor on (and take it off)?
    • For the Life Support section, all I'm really looking for is how long the filter in the helmet's gas mask can last before it needs to be replaced - 24 hours, maybe?
    • For the Power Systems section, all I'm really looking for is what powers the helmet's electronics - a U-G4000 Hyperspace Tap Generator, perhaps?
    • For the Sensors and Communications section, all I'm looking for is what kind of rangefinder the helmet uses (laser-based or radar-based?), the maximum range of the armor's communications system, and the type of communications system it has - radio, I'm guessing?
  2. In the Armor Size section, would you mind including how much the Security Combat Armor adds to its wearer's length, width, and height, please?
  3. @Zack, the Faction Manager of Uso's Star Organization, needs to post his approval of the submission in this thread.
When these fixes are made, please post a reply here so I can re-check the article. Thank you!

How is it close to one it's several layers of armor unpowered and individually put on not gotten into- which is the definition of both power armor and hardsuit so no because it's not either it should not classified as either

I'm not fixing it if you're trying to judge it on something it clearly wasn't meant to be judged ok thank you and have a nice day

Submission Rejected due to the rude behavior and tone displayed by the submitter towards the reviewer. This submission may, however, be re-submitted in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back