• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Scarecrows Service Carbine

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It is not explicitly stated anywhere in this thread that Jack is the new FM of USO, IQ.

As we’re getting off-topic and because this submission’s already been approved, I’m locking this thread.

Edit: Apologies if I seemed rude - I originally made this post before I had breakfast and such. You’re right, IQ - it isn’t a matter of opinion, and that was poor wording on my behalf. What I was trying to convey was that there’s currently some confusion (on my behalf, at least) as to whether Rizzo or Jack is currently the FM of USO, thus I was originally going to insist that Wes be the one to approve this submission - but then realized that something as minor as a hand weapon submission (no offense meant, Esscast) wasn’t worth getting into an argument over.

Last edited:
Jack holds OOC FM until the players of USO, which we are currently gathering opinions from, decide as a whole whether it is Jack or Rizzo, or something else. Which'll be put to a vote, most likely.

Kyle ruled this, but then again. I understand your confusion. No sweat, friendo :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back