• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

School Days? In my SARP, it's more likely then you think

Kokuten said:
Negative, Rolf will do no such thing as cleaning up.
Since Japanese buildings don't hire janitors, staff and students are required to clean their buildings themselves.

If students shirk this they will be expelled.

okay, im sorry i want to try and revive this, who's in?? I propose Datenshi for Vice Principal or a teacher. Would have said PE but Luca already has that!

In Tsubomi, the kids are actually allowed to own cars as long as the AI is what drives. There's actually a super-cheap car called the Soyokaze which is customizable which the city sells to the kids cheap. Basic packages are under 1000 KS.

Also, there are clubs and even trade schools and colleges. Wiki has an in-depth read, if there's interest.

Hmm, trade school or not, mostly just looking at available course loads for a high school student looking to become a mechanic or engineer, while using club time for balance.

I thought I saw some articles before, but they are difficult to find in a hurry.

We had a cool school JP pad going a few months back. Does anyone still have the URL? It's kind of silly but is at least a good inspiration for doing something like it again.

I think the idea of this Toshiro, was to have the SARP characters in a non SARP setting, like a sort of parallel universe sort of thing where the characters are the same, just without all the SARP stuff that goes along with it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back